You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone just keeps name calling with no explanation at all. thanks for all the insight.

Look at all your red dots that explains alot on here,and no, thanks for ALL your insight solar panels my arse! kirdi has fuck all this time next week he will have fuck all this time next month fuck all this time next year.............you get the picture your a wind up or your George either way your bugging the fuck out of everyone on here so catch a kirdi plane to timbuktwo and take tom with you

everyone just keeps name calling with no explanation at all. thanks for all the insight.

and you dont see the reason why????

gillett and his numpty sidekick have quite simply raped our club since they "bought us"

now when he's finally ready to sell, he wants another one of his cronies in charge,

he fucked up once with inviting Hicks into the picture, what makes you think he wont fuck up again???

then, we get you coming on here, and telling us how wonderful gillett is, and how his new number 1 draft is even better, and you wonder why we're pissed off????

You might like having me around in the future if you play nice.

All you've got to do is tell us who you are and what you know. Not tell us that you know more than everybody else and that you're important.

The unmistakeable whiff of wum. Almost sgerrard-esque.

Another thread fucked.

Golden Word: what do you know of the weather conditions in Liverpool?

And one reason i dont like GG. They are on tape saying spade in the ground in 60 days. A year later he says that they havent promised that.

Do you think it is ok for a man in his position to lie to the supporters?

That article does not prove any dishonesty by Huang. It says he was sued for fraud etc. It also says he won the case and was awarded legal costs against those who made the false allegations. Some worry that "where there's smoke there must be fire" Don't believe it. In the USA chancers sue all the time. They often make extravagant claims - its part of the game. In fact the wilder the accusation the more likely the accuser is the cheat. In my experience, those with Chinese and Taiwanese business affiliations are wilder in their accusations and more unreasonable in their demands than others. It is part of the business culture there.

It says he misrepresented his position with a reputable Chinese bank. No he didn't. He said he was on the asset management board - and he was. He never said he was on the bank's main board.

It said he misrepresented his position vis a vis his ownership in a US sports team. No he didn't . He may have been careless over the semantics but he told the truth when he said he was involved in the formation of an investment group which had an interest in the team.

They imply that he is lying when he says the Vice President of Templeton is working with him on the LFC bid. They are wrong. The guy in question is not working in his role as V-P of Templteon but he is part of Huang's company and and is working on the LFC deal.

The rest of the article states that they are checking this and that claim he is supposed to have made leaving the insinuation that when they finish their checking - if ever - they will discover other infelicities.

It reads like a put-up job.

I don't know if Huang is lily-white and this article has not enlightend me to the contrary. If anything it has impressed me that he has been willing to defend himself in the courts and win - although one case remains outstanding.

Huang has made a mistake in trusting a PR company to present him and his associates to the British. Obviously the firm was not equipped to furnish the facts or to withstand the kind of dirty tricks campaign Gillet is conducting second hand through his associates.

no not really we think Golden word is george gillett but we can't prove it

Thanks mate, it's not GG just some stupid little prat who gets his jollys by pissing people off.

I don't get angry at people like that just pity them, what a sad pathetic life he must lead to have to make bollocks up before anyone pays him any attention.

Glad to hear I not missed much though.

And one reason i dont like GG. They are on tape saying spade in the ground in 60 days. A year later he says that they havent promised that.

No. And no i dont think he should.

why on earth are people asking serious questions of this mong? he's doing PR for a dodgy pizza merchant, who's fronting a bullshit campaign for a lying, money-grabbing fuckbucket.

there has to be a limit to the entertainment potential of telling it to fuck off...

Guest davelfc

Ref the 'sporing intelligence' attempt to smear Huang. Someone at RAWK emailed the lawyer mentioned in the case and got this.

To: scuwiffy

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:19:11 -0400

Subject: RE: RE:

Mr. Shaw,

Sadly, this is nothing but a hatchet job by this reporter. Mr. Huang prevailed in all of the lawsuits against him. The Court even awarded Mr. Huang $338,000 in attorneys’ fees because the lawsuit had no merit.

Lida Rodriguez-Taseff

Guest Numero Veinticinco
why on earth are people asking serious questions of this mong?

Because it's much easier to alienate and expose somebody by asking them questions than it is to call them a cunt.

Although, there is nothing stopping you doing both.

Apparently the lawyer mentioned in the article as represeting Huang has already replied to the hatchet job. This from RAWK.

EMAIL FROM LAWYER IN SPORTINGINTELLIGENCE ARTICLE

Ms Rodriguez-Taseff

May I thank you so much for your very quick replies. Please let Mr Haung know that the supports are not believing anything negative about him and to continue doing his best to buy the club. If you would like to balance out the article I recommend making a statement to either Rory Smith of The Telegraph newspaper or Jim Boardman of The Times. Both seem to being doing a much better job at reporting.

Again thank you

Neill

To: scuwiffy

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:19:11 -0400

Subject: RE: RE:

Mr. Shaw,

Sadly, this is nothing but a hatchet job by this reporter. Mr. Huang prevailed in all of the lawsuits against him. The Court even awarded Mr. Huang $338,000 in attorneys’ fees because the lawsuit had no merit.

Lida Rodriguez-Taseff

Lida Rodriguez-Taseff

Dear Ms RODRIGUEZ-TASEFF

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am not in this instance fact checking. I am doing this as a Liverpool fan who is worried about the future ownership of his club. I believe Mr Harris has just done a hatchet job on Mr Huang and wanted to see if you had anything to say with regards to how he has used your name?

Neill

To: scuwiff

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:53:42 -0400

Subject: RE:

Mr. Shaw,

I am not sure who you are with.

Dear Ms RODRIGUEZ-TASEFF

I read with interest an article by Mr Nick Harris of Sportingintelligence.com. In this article he claims that you represented Mr Kenny Huang and attributes some quotes to you. I was wondering if you could confirm these quotes and and confirm that your cliant was the man in the attached picture?

Thank you for your time

Neill

POSTED by Underdog

Takeover Latest - CHAT & SPECULATION Thread