You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Live Games

Lisa

Guest Pistonbroke

As soon as the fixture list was released it was pretty much going to be the case. Being as we are in the Europa league a lot of our games will be played on Sunday/Monday depending how long we are in that cup.

Sunday 15 Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm

Monday 23 Man City v Liverpool 8pm

Sept

Sunday 12 Birmingham v Liverpool 4pm

Sunday 19 Man Utd v Liverpool 1.30pm

Oct

Sunday 17 Everton v Liverpool 1.30pm

Sunday 31 Bolton v Liverpool 1.30pm

Nov

Sunday 7 Liverpool v Chelsea 4pm

Sunday 28 Tottenham v Liverpool 4pm

We're hardly off TV for the first 2 months of the season - proof of how tough a start we've got.

Sunday 15 Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm

Monday 23 Man City v Liverpool 8pm

Sept

Sunday 12 Birmingham v Liverpool 4pm

Sunday 19 Man Utd v Liverpool 1.30pm

Oct

Sunday 17 Everton v Liverpool 1.30pm

Sunday 31 Bolton v Liverpool 1.30pm

Nov

Sunday 7 Liverpool v Chelsea 4pm

Sunday 28 Tottenham v Liverpool 4pm

We're hardly off TV for the first 2 months of the season - proof of how tough a start we've got.

ESPN and Setanta games to be added to that.

Hated last season, as we were on tv all the time between league, cup and Europa lge.......and were shit to watch

Tough start maybe, but in general it's a good fixture list. Home first, mancs and toffees away early which gets those trips out of the way early, City away early. Newly promoted side home in October, away to them on 26 December, we finish the year and start the new one with home games. manc home game in the last quarter of the season too. First and last game are home to the North London teams too.

Only downer is the last game away at Villa. Other than that, I'm fairly happy with the list.

I think with the impetus of a new coach, and players looking to impress, we'll beat Arsenal on Day 1, but there were just 3 Saturday home games at 3pm last season, and there'll be a similiar amount this season, part of the punishment for where we've finished in the league.

Wow, looking at the games I'm not sure we'll end up being favourites for any of them other than Bolton, but even that's a bit of a toss-up dependening on just how awful our start ends up being. I've obviously already subconciously adjusted to our new status by looking at Birmingham and thinking "we'll lose".

Tough start maybe, but in general it's a good fixture list. Home first, mancs and toffees away early which gets those trips out of the way early, City away early. Newly promoted side home in October, away to them on 26 December, we finish the year and start the new one with home games. manc home game in the last quarter of the season too. First and last game are home to the North London teams too.

Only downer is the last game away at Villa. Other than that, I'm fairly happy with the list.

I think with the impetus of a new coach, and players looking to impress, we'll beat Arsenal on Day 1, but there were just 3 Saturday home games at 3pm last season, and there'll be a similiar amount this season, part of the punishment for where we've finished in the league.

I agree to an extent - I like getting big gamesh out of the way early on. If you win them great, if not (which is usually the case) then they're done and you can rebuild, possibly try and go on a run.

I think it's a tough start myself - games like Arsenal and Man City, and the vermin later on, with a game against Birmingham, a place where we always seem to struggle... it's a tough start.

I like big games out of the way as well.....if they're away first. I prefer to keep the glamour home ones towards the end, and the manc and toffee games have fitted perfectly for us this season. The trips are gone by mid-October, the home ones saved until later in the season. Recently, we've had the mancs at home early, way too early for my liking.

We'll have a huge amount of Sunday games, as the forfeit for last season's placing, but we'll go into them that weekend knowing exactly what we have to do to keep pace with our rivals .

As regards Birmingham, we shouldn't be worrying about playing them home or away, we're due some luck against them after the past few years.