You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sack Rafa or keep Rafa?

Maldini

Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to sack Rafa or keep Rafa

• sack him
    • keep him

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you done the same poll on the RAOTL and RAWK,you get similar results,which proves 2 things,

The vast majority of the fans want him (Rafa) to STAY and the TLW is the most anti -Benitez site out there.

Which begs the question why bother posting on here then ??? you never have anything constructive to say, just snipes at various forumites who don't agree with your tainted influenced opinions. Seriously, you're boring at best and completely and utterly tedious at worst. I eagerly await your response, I do hope it includes something about having sex with a dog, like it usually does, don't disappoint me now John.

Portsmouth team spirit looks fantastic with all players pulling in the same direction and they have all been rewarded with an FA Cup Final. Maybe the manager has something to do with that.

So was ours in the 18 months since they tried to talk Klinsmann into becoming our manager.

This season has been an utter fuckfeast of a season but the impact of these yanks and their disruption started before this season.

What would the poll on the other sites show if they had not banned everyone slightly critical to Rafa or the club?

If you did a poll in Germany during the WW2 I`m sure Hitler could be made out to be a likable chap.

I always knew there were a few knowledgable posters on YNWA in the sea of self important arseholes on there.

Code Knows.

Because our club is in crisis, the players know this and it affected the performances.

Thats Bullshit Maldini

Arsenal had lost Van Persie through injury, Cesc through injury, Arshavin through injury amongst other players throughout the course of this season.

As well as losing Adebayor and Toure through transfers.

How the fuck have they managed to do so much better than us?

I think if you done the same poll on the RAOTL and RAWK,you get similar results,which proves 2 things,

The vast majority of the fans want him (Rafa) to STAY and the TLW is the most anti -Benitez site out there.

Pissed myself.

Sounds as if we're plotting to have him killed after torturing his children in front of him when, in reality, there is just a difference of opinion over tactics and transfers.

Edited by Kevin D

Arsenal had lost Van Persie through injury, Cesc through injury, Arshavin through injury amongst other players throughout the course of this season.

As well as losing Adebayor and Toure through transfers.

How the fuck have they managed to do so much better than us?

How is 10 points 'much better'?

What would the poll on the other sites show if they had not banned everyone slightly critical to Rafa or the club?

If you did a poll in Germany during the WW2 I`m sure Hitler could be made out to be a likable chap.

True that , it would have been 22 had someone not spread vicious and sick rumours about me and my family on YNWA.

Fucking Internet

3rd Place is much better Considering the similar problems we had.

Still only 10 points. Still currently the same points as last season. Still a year longer than us without a trophy.

Far better examples out there than them lot for me.

Still only 10 points. Still currently the same points as last season. Still a year longer than us without a trophy.

Far better examples out there than them lot for me.

I remember that excuse being peddled two seasons ago.

Say what you want but 10 points is the difference between consolidation, and well 7th place.

It is the difference between qualifying for the CL and not & why Arsene Wenger will still be employed at the Emirates next season & Rafa won't at Anfield.

Qualifing for the European Cup makes it a 'much better' season then? Not disagreeing overally just given the shite that Rafa has generally had for classing the top4 as a success, it just makes me laugh really.

I remember that excuse being peddled two seasons ago.

Say what you want but 10 points is the difference between consolidation, and well 7th place.

I'm not excusing anything. I'm stating a fact. Wenger is having a 'much better' season doing something that would be deemed by many as not good enough if we was doing it.

That is all.

Which begs the question why bother posting on here then ??? you never have anything constructive to say, just snipes at various forumites who don't agree with your tainted influenced opinions. Seriously, you're boring at best and completely and utterly tedious at worst. I eagerly await your response, I do hope it includes something about having sex with a dog, like it usually does, don't disappoint me now John.

Ha ha ha ha,you fuckin kill me!!!

Now not to disappoint you,going shag the Dog or wank the Budgie.

Hahaha.

On a serious note,how do you feel about the Banks having taken £81m out of the club to date?

Nah,lets blame Rafa

More and more fun. Now there's Hitler in this, as well, and in a 50/50 poll one side's vocal representative says to the other side's vocal representative, "why bother posting here" with all the authority that only pure arrogance can give. Priceless entertainment. Let the name calling begin, or rather continue...

They used to skit the fuck out of us for winning the 'Mickey Mouse Treble'

Now a Carling Cup is a success?

If the mancs take their fourth title on the bounce tomorrow you're getting negged like there's no tomorrow for jinxing it.

You know that if Pool wins tomorrow and so does Arsenal, we will have the average of 75 points in last five campaigns, Arsenal in last three years managed to get more only once, whereas we three times:) I would praise them for two title challenges, as they got 83 in 2008 and we got 82 in 2006, whereas we did never get credit fot it. This year they stayed in the title race until three weeks ago, still they will get less points than we achieved in 2008. In our poorest season in years with a win tomorrow we will exactly match Ged's average amount of points in his tenure here, Rafa averagely gets more than 9% more points than Ged and several % more than Arsene in last five years. From four of best results in common three would come from Liverpool, yeah!!