You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hypothetically can you really see him taking the liverpool job a team not even playing Champions league football? Before we part ways with Benitez there has to be a viable alternative. Would the Portugese maeastro take the liverpool job in it's present state? Unlikely

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he would seriously consider it:

- He wants to leave Seria A.

- I think our side is better than Inters.

- He gets to have Reina, Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres - four of the best players in the world.

- He wants to come back to the Premiership.

- He always says good things about our club.

- Think he'd love to win us the title after 20 years of hurt.

Not saying he will come, but I think we have lots of selling points to tempt him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Maureen will only take a job where it would be very difficult to NOT succeed. His next stop is probably Real or ManUre.

He would never go to a club where it would actually be a real challenge to win titles. That means he will never consider coming here. Nor would I want him to, he is a cunt and the hatred I have for him continues to linger, even though he no longer manages the rent boys.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Maureen will only take a job where it would be very difficult to NOT succeed.

I think it will be very hard for him to do any worse than Rafa this season.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Maureen will only take a job where it would be very difficult to NOT succeed. His next stop is probably Real or ManUre.

He would never go to a club where it would actually be a real challenge to win titles. That means he will never consider coming here. Nor would I want him to, he is a cunt and the hatred I have for him continues to linger, even though he no longer manages the rent boys.

Seeing him parade around the pitch tonight after the game was pretty fucking nauseating. He really is an utter twat.

The bookies think he'll be at Real Madrid next season. They'll probably be right. Team is practically built and if he got a league winners medal there also, it would look pretty sweet with league winner medals in the top three leagues in Europe.

Saying that, it seems he is desperate to move to England.

The bookies think he'll be at Real Madrid next season. They'll probably be right. Team is practically built and if he got a league winners medal there also, it would look pretty sweet with league winner medals in the top three leagues in Europe.

Saying that, it seems he is desperate to move to England.

Didnt Graham Hunter say the other week that if he beat Barca than he could name his price regarding the Madrid job?

Seeing him parade around the pitch tonight after the game was pretty fucking nauseating. He really is an utter twat.

Nail hit on head here. I think he was looking up at the big screen watching himself. I'm sorry but he is the antithesis of the Liverpool Way. No one person should be bigger than the club, and he consistently does the big I am act.

If you think that Rafa has had a divisive effect on our fans, by fuck it's nothing compared to what would happen under Mourinho

Didnt Graham Hunter say the other week that if he beat Barca than he could name his price regarding the Madrid job?

He said last night on Revista that a deal has been agreed with Mourinho and Madrid although Balague reckons Pelligrini will remain in charge because he has a very good relationship with the players and does in no way have an ego which suits Perez perfectly when it comes to bringing in new signings.

Pelligrini would be a good replacement for Benitez.

Rob Beasley, a man who is close to him said on Sunday Supplement: "He loves Liverpool, especially the fans".

Beasley hates LFC and doesn't hide it. For him to say that must hurt him. We have to at least make an approach.

We should make an approach for Messi and Kaka while we're at it

We should make an approach for Messi and Kaka while we're at it

If you don't but a ticket you can't win the lottery. He's already said he preferred Anfield to Stamford Bridge.

We can't afford to make the same mistake twice, that would be a Rafaism..

He said last night on Revista that a deal has been agreed with Mourinho and Madrid although Balague reckons Pelligrini will remain in charge because he has a very good relationship with the players and does in no way have an ego which suits Perez perfectly when it comes to bringing in new signings.

Pelligrini would be a good replacement for Benitez.

We don't want another Roy Evans on our hands.

We don't want another Roy Evans on our hands.

Pelligrini took a club like Villarreal with little in the way of resources and made them competitive in La Liga and Europe, playing football that was good to watch.

With our financial situation he'd be a good option to get the best out of the players we have now with his experience and style of pass and move football.