You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson at Aintree

RobC

I want them to have rigged the match but for someone to fuck something up so that blackburn go ahead with about 20 mins to go. Then for the refs to totally screw up a couple of decisions shortly after so Slur's going mental, and for that to drag on until the game ends. (with another dodgy decision at around 90 mins and for there only to be 1 min added time.)

Wonder what odds I'd get on that?

Or simply for them to have rigged the game, but one blackburn player is having none of it and goes on a huge solo run and scores a peach to draw the match right near the end so they drop 2 points.

At least I can imagine it.

bellends and back hander Friday

- fat sam might as well bend over and let the drunken scottish prick pick his team for the weekend and give a quick hand job for good measure. Slurs lil bitch !

Makes your blood boil what a farce this game will be... I am praying the refs catch on and give blackburn a few penalties to ruin theur plans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUILT BY SHANKS, BROKE BY YANKS, PAY YOUR MONEY TO THE BANKS - RIP LFC 2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just shown him cheering on his winner today, who was his special guest jumping up and down next to him? Fat Allardyce! Surely not the same Allardyce who is the manager of the team they're playing this weekend.

The EERI have reported a 7.5 magnitude earthquake in the Northwest area. With warnings of aftershocks tomorrow afternoon and evening.