You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gerrard and Torres

Kopite Pete

Guest Numero Veinticinco
So pleased you started a new thread on this, I hadn't noticed.

Exactly. If it was a big deal there would be a gif floating around.

What?

So pleased you started a new thread on this, I hadn't noticed.

I'll translate that for you Popper

What it basically means is that new threads are not allowed on a topic that you can find spread out like fuck on a thread 250 pages long (Birmingham match thread), so go and waste some time of your life that'll you'll never get back reading through all the bollox on there, filtering out the shite to find out the gerrard/torres gossip.

It's a shame new threads are not allowed by the sarcastic tossers who spend their "life" on here.

Have a mate who works for Sky as a cameraman. Says that at the moment Torres number went up Benitez started laughing maniacally before slyly rubbing one out. He's got form for this type of thing so they knew not to focus on the bench when it happened.

Anyone just seen MOTD2? Gerrard and Torres reaction to Torres getting subbed, Gerrard for one looked like puzzled. I'm starting to feel Rafa has a negative effect on the players.

I know how you feel. I was watching Allardyce getting interviewed about Rafa one time and I started to suspect he didn't like him.

Whats the Neg for? i suppose you are going to tell me Rafa is bullet priif and never wrong and it all part of a master plan.

You got negged by him because this is being discussed in the match thread and the last thing we needed was a mong making a mongy thread about the situation.

I however chose to neg you for your mongy spelling of the word 'proof'. Wrong vowels fuckwit.

Anyone just seen MOTD2? Gerrard and Torres reaction to Torres getting subbed, Gerrard for one looked like puzzled. I'm starting to feel Rafa has a negative effect on the players.

Your STARTING to think Rafa has a negative effect of the players? Bit slow on the uptake aren't you. ;-)

I was watching it in the Picture House yesterday and had a look similar to Gerrard's when that decision was made.

I think somebody said on the match thread that it's either Rafa going in the summer or one of those two and I agree with that.

Oh, and Barry Horne has to be the biggest gobshite pundit ever. The shit-haired whopper.

It'll be Rafa.

Even the gimps in charge must know that it would be far more damaging for the club to lose one of them two.

The thing I hate is the stubborness, 'i know i'll get grief for this but fuck it cos I know best'

As a team mate to see Torres go off you must just think 'what the fuck is going on here'

The thing I hate is the stubborness, 'i know i'll get grief for this but fuck it cos I know best'

As a team mate to see Torres go off you must just think 'what the fuck is going on here'

He is demoralising everybody connected with the club, how people still can't see it is a mystery.

Rafa's just lucky that he's dealing with senior figures like Carra, Gerrard, and Nando who've shown nothing but sheer professionalism off the field all season despite his constant baffling antics. Many, many players in other teams would have well and truly had it by now and spoke out against him. Riera tried it but was in no position whatsoever to do be doing it and it was laughed off. It's blatantly apparent the players have had it with him, he'll never change, he never has, his ego won't allow it, I'm certain he's gone at the end of the season, interesting times ahead.