You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

Dont know who Momo is and dont care;just wondering what sort of obsessive compulsive dickhead spends all day and night trolling liverpool forums winding people up,gets banned and re-registers to keep doing the same thing for years???Very weird bordering on mental illness.Probably more to be pitied unless he's directly hurt someone in which case retribution is fair.

I have to agree with this. Surely someone who goes to such lengths to wind people up on the internet should be pitied as it's not normal behaviour.

I think you could stop all this here, never hear from him again and it will be a case of lesson learnt. If this goes too far I worry that it may have adverse consequences for the Forum.

I'm not condoning anything he's done or said, far from it, I just think that there's a danger of it getting too vigilante.

So this guy is some known DJ? This is superb. It'll be great that what he is like and how he treats people and thinks is ok to act gets out across the internet. I can truky say that I'm genuinly surprised that this nutcase actually has a life outside his room as he has acted like a total child with his pathetic abusive PMs and negs.

I have to agree with this. Surely someone who goes to such lengths to wind people up on the internet should be pitied as it's not normal behaviour.

I think you could stop all this here, never hear from him again and it will be a case of lesson learnt. If this goes too far I worry that it may have adverse consequences for the Forum.

I'm not condoning anything he's done or said, far from it, I just think that there's a danger of it getting too vigilante.

I'd like that mate but someone has obviously got a real grudge and went to extreme lengths to find my personal details. I might as well get it over with.

So this guy is some known DJ? This is superb. It'll be great that what he is like and how he treats people and thinks is ok to act gets out across the internet. I can truky say that I'm genuinly surprised that this nutcase actually has a life outside his room as he has acted like a total child with his pathetic abusive PMs and negs.

Paul Bleasdale used to be a resident at Cream back when it was big. He'd play the opening slots. He was pretty well known in that scene and did pretty well for himself. Even if you're not into all that it's obvious he'd be doing well to play every week in one of the biggest clubs in the world. Cant see how you'd go from that to some sad twat trying to wind people up on the net. In fact, i cant see why anyone would do it full stop but it's even madder if it's not some complete down and out.