You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Babel deserve a season without Benitez as manager

T0RRES

i was talking to a mate of mine at the game on wednesday, we got onto the subject of Babel, who was a lazy useless twat that night.

However , I still believe that this man has the makings to be a great Liverpool player. He has undoubted raw talent, its simply his work ethics that are under question.

A lot of people would like to see him go, however I was just wondering with all the negativity surrounding us and the obvious effect it is having on players , is it fair to say that Bentitiez is consistant in his destruction of potential, Robbie Keane?

The question being, do you think Babel would be the player he should be with someone else in charge, is it Benitez's ultra defensive tactics and his man management that have destroyed him and other players? If yes, does he deserve or warrant another season here?

Guest Pistonbroke

Babel deserves fuck all in my opinion. He shows little interest and has rarely set the World alight apart from the odd glimpse. He should be working on his game and what he can give the club and not what he expects from the club to give him because he's Ryan Babel.

Guest Super Sub
Babel deserves fuck all in my opinion. He shows little interest and has rarely set the World alight apart from the odd glimpse. He should be working on his game and what he can give the club and not what he expects from the club to give him because he's Ryan Babel.

Here, here, Babel getspaid to do a job so he should just get on with it and stop his moaning. He has been given many opportunities andhasn't took them. Think we should just cash in on him before he loses too much of his value.

Fuck no, you can blame Rafa for a lot of things including buying him but it is fuck all to do with Rafa that he is utter shit. He hasn't improved one single bit sine he came. he steps out on the pitch and has the same dire game every single time, I'm pig sick of him. It would be a massive boost to the squad to get rid of him, he's taking the place of a younger potentially much better player in his sub role, he can't beat a man, has no positonal sense, hes fucking garbage, and people still get excited when he comes on the pitch !!! laughable, he should be the number one priority to get out the team, wwe could get a couple of mill for him.

Who's more liklely to beat a defender in a one-on-one situation?

A fast player with average ball control?

A slow player with good ball control?

I won't mention the alternative poor player with abysmal ball control, even if someone thinks that is the better option for us.

I remember Cisse. He was bashed for not beating defenders in the right way. I mean hitting the ball past them and outrun them wasn't the way Mr.Stepover did it, so it was wrong.

If a coach, manager could make Babel understand that he must STOP turning his arse in the wrong direction, and use his abilities when facing the opponents goal/touchline then we have a pretty decent player at our books.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Who's more liklely to beat a defender in a one-on-one situation?

A fast player with average ball control?

A slow player with good ball control?

I won't mention the alternative poor player with abysmal ball control, even if someone thinks that is the better option for us.

I remember Cisse. He was bashed for not beating defenders in the right way. I mean hitting the ball past them and outrun them wasn't the way Mr.Stepover did it, so it was wrong.

If a coach, manager could make Babel understand that he must STOP turning his arse in the wrong direction, and use his abilities when facing the opponents goal/touchline then we have a pretty decent player at our books.

Do you honestly believe the coaching staff haven't been working on his game since he arrived in 2007 ? It's obvious to me that Babel is the one who hasn't been working on it. Too busy jiving around with his musically minded mates and fucking about on twitter. Lazy wage grabbing bastard if you ask me. Wants it all but isn't prepared to work for it. He's the Dutch version of Pennant.

Still, he is our best option when it comes to beat a defender in a one on one.

I've been disappointed too. But. He lacks something that can be learned, but he also has something that is impossible to learn.

Johnson, Gerrard, Benayoun, Torres even fucking Dirk fucking Kuyt gets past his man more than Babel does.

He's a little bit out of his league at Liverpool just like Keane was.