You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen Coyle

JMARKH

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muntari and Onouha are failed premiership players.

Villa under ONeill done it too. Carew, Heskey, Luke Young, James Collins, Brad Friedel, Zat Knight, etc etc.

Muntari left Portsmouth to go to INTER MILAN. Hardly a failed Premiership footballer. Also, I rate Onouha really really highly. Very strong defender.

Brad Friedel? Failed Premiership footballer? Are you fucking bonkers?

Coyle has done well this season, and it'll be interesting to see how Bolton cope if they lose Elmander, Sturridge, and Cahill for next season.

The thing that has impressed me this season is how he managed Bolton when they had a major blip but has managed to get them back on track.

He will be a top manager and you never know he might get considered here when Kenny retires.

In this scenario id bring him in for a season under Dalglish and then pass over the reigns.

Muntari and Onouha are failed premiership players.

Villa under ONeill done it too. Carew, Heskey, Luke Young, James Collins, Brad Friedel, Zat Knight, etc etc.

Muntari failed? Hmmm that's why he went to Inter and won some league titles and was coveted by Madrid.

Sometimes you are right Robbie, but bejeezus your massively wrong at times.

Coyle did not foresee where Burnley were going, he would have kept them up because he's a calming influence on his players. He took the Bolton job because he has a massive affection for the club from his playing days there.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest San Don
Didnt see todays game with us playing at the same time but sounds like he put on a tactical masterclass.

Hmmmmm. Gets a shot on the big stage and it goes tits up. Out gunned and out thought by Pulis.

Cant have done his stock any good with today's performance and result. 5-0 in a semi is a fucking hammering you want to be dishing out not taking.

Fuck Stoke, the style of football they play deserves no fucking trophies.

At least if City win it we might get a chance of Europe next season.

Yeah, because every team has to play like Barcelona eh?

Regardless of whether you're a fan of their style of football, Pulis has done a great job in establishing them as a Premiership side. Besides, I doubt any Stoke fan's arsed, seeing as they're looking at a fourth straight year in the top flight and could well have their hands on the FA Cup for the first time next month.

Yeah, because every team has to play like Barcelona eh?

Regardless of whether you're a fan of their style of football, Pulis has done a great job in establishing them as a Premiership side. Besides, I doubt any Stoke fan's arsed, seeing as they're looking at a fourth straight year in the top flight and could well have their hands on the FA Cup for the first time next month.

I know I like teams to play 'swashbuckling football' but I know that every team isnt going to play like that. But their style of football takes the piss, it really does. Its awful to watch, id rather win nothing than watch that style every week and win. Its rubbish.

And Im sure that Stoke fans are getting annoyed with it. I read/heard somewhere that their fans are getting extremely pissed off with him. They didnt mind it when they were only promoted but now that they are established they want to play it a bit more on the deck.