You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

No way I could ever conceive of eating all that, even on pain of death.

Replace the beans with runny dogshit though, and it would represent a light snack merely limbering me up for an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet.

Me and my mates got barred from a place in Chinatown we used to go to most weekends. We'd starve for 12 hours before and had developed eating strategies designed to get max food per pound. No rice or pastry items, crackers soup or that stuff.

The owner would scream at us. You must eat rice you must eat rice. Stopped us getting in eventually. It was fair enough we had had a good run.

• Upvote 2

Me and my mates got barred from a place in Chinatown we used to go to most weekends. We'd starve for 12 hours before and had developed eating strategies designed to get max food per pound. No rice or pastry items, crackers soup or that stuff.

The owner would scream at us. You must eat rice you must eat rice. Stopped us getting in eventually. It was fair enough we had had a good run.

That must eat rice x 2 bit made me laugh.

I can tangibly feel his pain and frustration at someone breaking then openly flouting the code.

That must eat rice x 2 bit made me laugh.

I can tangibly feel his pain and frustration at someone breaking then openly flouting the code.

We would go for a few pints first and it was like being in Nam. The boss would be in and out. We would have someone on watch and when he left we would cross over and sit down. Hand signals and everything.

There was about 6 of us and we would wipe him out of every meat dish.

One lad was about 6’8’’ 25 st and you would not believe how much he could eat. He would often get a hotdog after we left.

He ate that much he could not buy a bowl big enough for his tea. So he bought the front thing off a washing machine from rapid diy.

• Upvote 2

It’s like a poor cover version.

Even down to plates.

Let’s not talk about photography even though both I assume were phones.

It’s like asking John Lennon for his opinion on a Will Young cover.

Plates?

Photography?

I bet you’ve rimmed will young.

all-you-can-eat-is-a-lie.jpg

There was a cup of tea, I just hadn’t brought it through at he time of the picture. It was nice and strong unlike your cup of milk.

Blah Blah Blah.

Plus. New rule should be that Anyone posting should have to include something LFC related to verify.

Or you could have just google pic searched ‘ordinary breakfast pics without beans and no tea or fried bread’ like Fugitive did.

Blah Blah Blah.

Plus. New rule should be that Anyone posting should have to include something LFC related to verify.

Or you could have just google pic searched ‘ordinary breakfast pics without beans and no tea or fried bread’ like Fugitive did.

If you see my burnt effort, there is a Liverpool cup in it. Now compare the table and plates in my latest effort.

You dip your dick in beans and then ram it up will young whilst taking about your fancy plates and photography.

No beans. No tea. No tomatoes. No pride.

He’s probably still coughing up blood and dust as he slags off beans.

I mean, when you’re relying on the egg yolk for all of your lubrication needs, you’ve got serious issues.

I think one point that is being overlooked is ingredients.

Ok you can go to Tesco’s and buy sausages bacon etc.

I got my sausages from a butcher who I know personally. Keeps his own pigs. Loves them all.

My bacon was smoked by a fella I’ve known for 10 years and gives me the best heavy smoked bits others may not like.

Eggs are from my mate whose chickens get no or little feed, they eat insects and worms.

Hash browns and bread from the shop. No choice.