You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weekend's other football

Stephen Adams.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juve won 2-0, thanks to goals from Iaquinta and Marchisio. Keeps up their 100% start in the league this season.

Should be a good watch away to Genoa on Thursday night.

Always seems to be a good atmosphere at that ground - only recently I realised they share it with Sampdoria - used to love seeing Montella knock in another left foot cracker for them and do his wee aeroplane celebration.

Always nice when we win on Saturday and you can just enjoy what Sunday has to offer.

Live today in the U of K:

CSKA Moskva v Dinamo Moskva 1100 ESPN

Big Mancs v Little Mancs 1330 SS1

Feyenoord v PSV 1330 ESPN

Chelsea v Spurs 1600 SS1

Big Sami's Leverkusen v Werder Bremen 1630 ESPN

Big Xabi's Real Madrid v Xerox 1800 SS2

Roma v Fiorentina 1945 ESPN

Valencia v Sporting Goujon 2000 SS2

All the Serie A games are on Ladbrokes.com and other betting sites.

The People's Club play Fat Sam's Blackburn at 3.

You're forgetting it is the All Ireland final today as well, Stephen. O was that selective memory? ;)

Forgot all about that.

I only really pick up on it when people are talking about it in work.

There hasn't been much chat about it with no northern teams in the final, although Armagh's minors are, aren't they?

I still can't believe BBC NI aren't showing it.

Forgot all about that.

I only really pick up on it when people are talking about it in work.

There hasn't been much chat about it with no northern teams in the final, although Armagh's minors are, aren't they?

I still can't believe BBC NI aren't showing it.

Yep, it is Amagh against Mayo. Not too arsed about that. Up Cork in the senior final though!

How the fuck can the filth be ALREADY beating City 2 minutes in?

City are obviously rolling over, taking it up the arse, picture of vaseline etc etc 30 page thread of manc obsession...