You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slim Fast diet

Flying Pig

i find that running up to a stanger and attempting to abduct them by force and then the obligatory police foot chase keeps me in tip top condition for the day ahead best time to attempt this is early hours people are more edgy and alert so the fighty bit is intense and the police have a really good go at catching ya its invigorating i recommend it to anyone but not those with a previous conviction of any kind you heathen criminals bringing us hard working law abiding citizens down !!!

Exercise is the key. 6 months ago I struggled to walk a few miles without feeling out of breath. I had previously been extremely fit but after years of desk work and being on the road eating shite I put on about 4 stone.

Now I go the gym and run 3-4 miles 3 times a week. I eat pasta twice a day and 2 home made bowls of soup. Then a proper dinner. I am still losing weight.

It is not rocket science.

Exercise is the key. 6 months ago I struggled to walk a few miles without feeling out of breath. I had previously been extremely fit but after years of desk work and being on the road eating shite I put on about 4 stone.

Now I go the gym and run 3-4 miles 3 times a week. I eat pasta twice a day and 2 home made bowls of soup. Then a proper dinner. I am still losing weight.

It is not rocket science.

smarmy bastard.

ive gone the other way i happily and proudly served in the infantry for 6 years and trained like a nutter almost everyday i had a good level of fitness and stamina even though i was and still am a 20 a day smoker. Now that im out ive gained almost 3 stone and im finding it tough to motivate myself enough to go back into that training cycle that i was in before my brain wont compute "why the fuck are you running you tit no1's shooting at you get the bus" im yet to find a new strategy all tips welcome