You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pointless Stupid Sayings

Stonekill3r

Join me wont you as we try to uncover the meaning of some of lifes stupid sayings or if not find out the meaning at least offer up to date alternatives please add as many as you know and any meanings you have found for stupid sayings such as

"a stich in time saves nine" Nine what for gods sake ?

"one in the hand is worth two in the bush" WTF ?

"as one door closes another one opens" where the hell did all these doors come from ?

Never heard that one before JH. Is it a new one?

The lost item is always in the last place you look... of course it fucking well is...

Whatever floats your boat.. Water usually!!

Good things come to he who waits?? Really how long does one have to wait for?

Alls fair in love and war... hmmm perhaps someone should take this us with the war crimes commitee?

Theres more than one way to skin a cat.. but I'm guessing skinning cats is illegal so why does it matter!

too many chiefs not enough indians not really relevant in our multicltural and diverse nation is it should be something more apt like

too many people not enough good looking birds with big tits to go around

If we're going down that raod I'd have to call up the old

All men are created equal.. No actually they're not.. just look at the faces thread for some of my finest examples!!

If we're going down that raod I'd have to call up the old

All men are created equal.. No actually they're not.. just look at the faces thread for some of my finest examples!!

Saucer of milk for Aveez. What you're doing is targetting us men who gave sexist remarks on you're "I'm drunk in Filey" picture.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

who could forget the timeless classic "A watched pot never boils" well it sure as shit does in my kithcen lady!

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Better Get Ready

Your Mistress Comes

For use in colour seperation for lithographic printing.

Saucer of milk for Aveez. What you're doing is targetting us men who gave sexist remarks on you're "I'm drunk in Filey" picture.

Not at all Mr Pig.. as an aside I wasn't drunk in the I'm in Filey pictures and will have another wee look but dont recall any particularly sexiest remarks!!!