You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't like this song.

I don't like Mongo either but I think the song is a bit strong.

Especially when sung randomly; If it had only been sung after he'd done something cuntish I could understand but in the context it was sang it probably just gave him and his team mates more motivation, IMO like.

Thoughts?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this song.

I don't like Mongo either but I think the song is a bit strong.

Especially when sung randomly; If it had only been sung after he'd done something cuntish I could understand but in the context it was sang it probably just gave him and his team mates more motivation, IMO like.

Thoughts?

Word.

Really dont get this singing about a player's family \ relatives. Sing about the player yes.

Some of our fans would be the first to create if other fans sang about gerrard's children. Oh, hang on.....

I agree.

It crosses a line, it's bad taste, it's classless and it's not even that funny.

We used to be better than this sort of thing. And it really isn't on to sing about the family members of footballers, it's pretty pathetic and is every bit as bad as the Everton songs about Gerrard.

I dont get what the problem is, if it was a load of lies or something terrible about her i could understand people moaning about it, but its not

You seriously don't get it? OK, put it this way - would you want 40,000 people shouting about your mum's love of cock on national telly so that she could hear, regardless of whether it was true or not? I wouldn't and therefore I didn't sing it.

You seriously don't get it? OK, put it this way - would you want 40,000 people shouting about your mum's love of cock on national telly so that she could hear, regardless of whether it was true or not? I wouldn't and therefore I didn't sing it.

No i wouldnt but then my mother doesnt go out and get banged by my teamates brother so its a bit of a pointless comparison. Its nothing like anyone singing about Gerrards kids not being his either, because that isnt true, where as its pretty much common knowledge about the origins of the Terry song.

No i wouldnt but then my mother doesnt go out and get banged by my teamates brother so its a bit of a pointless comparison. Its nothing like anyone singing about Gerrards kids not being his either, because that isnt true, where as its pretty much common knowledge about the origins of the Terry song.

Whoosh.

" John Terrys Ma she like to rob loaves"

Thats what the old kop would of sang,I thought it was classless,and over the top and we are better than that,there were young kids there last night it was fuckin embarrising.

Fuck off Mr PC

Covered yourself in glory there haven't you? Bottom line is that you know full well it's shit, but you're a bit of a sheep and want to be one of the boys so you brass it out and try and make out that it's fine. You just don't like being called on it though, do you?

It's got fuck all to do with PC though. It's called basic respect for others; treating other people as you'd like to be treated yourself. You've already agreed you wouldn't like it, but it's tied up with your warped idea of what being a Koppite's about and so you sing it anyway. Damned by your own words and actions.