You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alonso and Gerrard are not controlling the centre of midfield.

Keane has done fuck all.

I'd bring on Mascherano to dominate the centre and allow Gerrard to support Torres, as Keane isn't.

Well other than a couple of lovely Torres moments we were pretty shite as were everton. Keane has to impose himself somehow, Skirtl and Sami and even Pepe have shown some poor decision making. Gerrad has been ok then poor as has Xabi. Dirk is not really involved and we just seem to be booting the ball up and hoping. Are we really shouting 'hoof' when they do the same?

Keane has done fuck all.

I'd bring on Mascherano to dominate the centre and allow Gerrard to support Torres, as Keane isn't.

pretty obvious thats what needs to be done. will rafa see it though or just wait until its too late in the game yet again.

Meh. Felt beforehand Gerrard would be key for us, have a game like he did at Goodison and we'd be laughing. As it happens he's been largely anonymous. Just goes to show, two strikers means fuck all when your struggling to control the game in the middle of the park. Might be seen as a negative move, but i'd get Masch on there ASAP and take out either Keane or Kuyt, preferably both.

Our defensive line needs to push up a couple of yards if we want to exert some kind of consistent pressure too. As Gerrard and Alonso are being stranded in a sort of no man's land. Too fearful of pushing too far ahead as the gap between then and the CB's would be huge.

I feel like I keep repeating myself here, but R.Keane has been awful once again, he wont get subbed before around the 65 minute either way though so I think we will need to wait a bit to see an improvement.

3 changes springs to mind.

Mascherano or Lucas for Keane, Babel for Kuyt and Arbeloa for Skrtel, something needs to be done because this has been pretty poor stuff.

Keane has done fuck all.

Yes Id agree with that. Needs more from the sides too, Kuyt and Riera haven't offered too much and Aurelio is fighting for fitness still

Who is this gobshite on Setanta as the c-commentater?

Craig Burley.He"s a twat.

Id have Keane of now and Masch on.We are getting overrun in midfield,gerrard is not able to push on at all.Our 2 full backs have been so poor offensivley as well.Infact the whole back 4 are very shaky.Hopefully Bob will be fully fit for Sun and carra can move back into the centre.

Still 45 to go,so cmon to fuck Reds.

Who is this gobshite on Setanta as the c-commentater?

Craig Burley, the toothless ex-Derby clogger. He's trying for an Andy Gray imitation, while the smug commentator ('Everton as honest and industrious as the day is long' Jon Champion is really irritating me.

Meh. Felt beforehand Gerrard would be key for us, have a game like he did at Goodison and we'd be laughing. As it happens he's been largely anonymous. Just goes to show, two strikers means fuck all when your struggling to control the game in the middle of the park. Might be seen as a negative more, but i'd get Masch on there ASAP and take out either Keane or Kuyt, preferably both.

Our defensive line needs to push up a couple of yards if we want to exert some kind f consitent pressure too. As Gerrard and Alonso are being stranded in a sort of no man's land. Too fearful of pushing too far ahead as the gap between then and the CB's would be huge.

That's true. all of it. Win ball more often, create more chances. Win ball at central midfield, rather than in defence = Very good. I thought that was the core of Rafa's philosophy(?). Bring Masch on, preferably for Keane, as we need Kuyt on the wing as Alonso gets some more space.

Craig Burley.He"s a twat.

Id have Keane of now and Masch on.We are getting overrun in midfield,gerrard is not able to push on at all.Our 2 full backs have been so poor offensivley as well.Infact the whole back 4 are very shaky.Hopefully Bob will be fully fit for Sun and carra can move back into the centre.

Still 45 to go,so cmon to fuck Reds.

Cheers mate, he has chatted some shite here tonight. Having a pop at Rafa because he has played two up front.

They seem much more up for it, that is something we need to adress. We have no right side as well, with Kuyt and Carra. Carra just dont cross the halfway line, and is no right back at all. Riera has been poor yet again, and in my opinion his poor matches are starting to out number the good ones.

Alonso has been a bit dissapointing, giving the ball away dangerously 4 or 5 times. You cant keep on doing that. Wonder how much the foot injury is affecting him?, as he is not at his usual standard. Sami has also been shaky at times. Keane and Torres are working too far off each other. If we only play at 70 % of our abilities we will win this. I think Gerrard needs to play with the chief or off Torres. Him and Alonso never seem to click to their potential.

Reina and Aurelio has been our best performers along with Torres in my opinion.

The first change i`ll guess will be Keane at 55 min for Mascherano.