You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing WWE to UFC/MMA is basically like comparing watching a real football match to watching somebody playing a football computer game...I know I'm always going to choose the real thing.

I know Lesner is going to be fighting the winner of nogueira vs Mir, and frankly I think either of these fighters could well beat him and possibly easily. (seeing as Mir tapped him out pretty quickly the 1st time they fought.) But the fight I'd love to see is Lesner Vs Fedor Emelianenko. Fedor is an animal, brilliant stand up and brilliant submissions, hard to see anybody beating him of what I've seen of him. The only problem is Fedor isn't signed by UFC, he's signed to Affliction so fingers crossed Dana White gets his finger out and gets him signed up soon.

Just speaking about fighters who I don't think can be beaten, Anderson Silva, who the hell can stop this man at the moment, definitely the best pound for pound fighter at the moment in my book.

Just speaking about fighters who I don't think can be beaten, Anderson Silva, who the hell can stop this man at the moment, definitely the best pound for pound fighter at the moment in my book.

Silva's striking skills... are... unparallel, really. He also stays on his feet really well.

He'll be beaten eventually, everyone loses, but I can't think of who would manage it.

Silva's striking skills... are... unparallel, really. He also stays on his feet really well.

He'll be beaten eventually, everyone loses, but I can't think of who would manage it.

Yea I know eventually someone will beat him, but I've a feeling it's not going to happen too soon. His movement and striking reminds me so much of Muhammad Ali at his best. Except Silva seems to be a very humble sort of guy out of the ring.

The scary thing about him in my opinion though is this, even if the fight goes to the ground his Jiu-Jitsu is world class too, he really is a complete fighter.

Yea I know eventually someone will beat him, but I've a feeling it's not going to happen too soon. His movement and striking reminds me so much of Muhammad Ali at his best. Except Silva seems to be a very humble sort of guy out of the ring.

The scary thing about him in my opinion though is this, even if the fight goes to the ground his Jiu-Jitsu is world class too, he really is a complete fighter.

Yup... He looks like he's definitely skilled in all aspects, really. His jaw looks pretty strong as well as I remember him taking a few punches when he first got into the UFC.

If I hadn't Rep'd you ealrier tonight, that would have earnt you a Stone Cold Neg.

Why he was just awesome stunning everyone i loved it. No one didn't get one.

Cardie, you are a complete bellwhiff. You constantly try and wind people up. Give it a rest because it is extremely boring.

But he is right about Benoit killing his family...and planning it...

He murdered his wife, then killed his son using a wrestling move before hanging himself on his weight machine all on different days over the course of a weekend.

Anybody who has a good word to say about that cunt doesn't justify an arguement.

I didn't mention anything about Benoit. That wasn't part of my arguement. I was stating that Cardie pops up in several threads and is just trying to wind certain people up. In this thread he is obviously trying to wind Chris up, in football related threads he loves to wind people up (for example, atk). He does it all the time.

See, nothing at all to do with Benoit.

I've no problem with Brock Lesnar beating Coutute, it is what it is. The problem lies in the fact that he is now the UFC HW champion and Antonio Noguiera, who has done everything to be champion, including not being beaten in the UFC and winning the 'interim' championship, isn't.

It's all immaterial anyway. Everyone involved in MMA knows that the best heavyweights, apart from Big Nog, fight elsewhere. I would give Brock Lesnar about 2 minutes against Fedor Emelianenko.

I've no problem with Brock Lesnar beating Coutute, it is what it is. The problem lies in the fact that he is now the UFC HW champion and Antonio Noguiera, who has done everything to be champion, including not being beaten in the UFC and winning the 'interim' championship, isn't.

It's all immaterial anyway. Everyone involved in MMA knows that the best heavyweights, apart from Big Nog, fight elsewhere. I would give Brock Lesnar about 2 minutes against Fedor Emelianenko.

Yea I'd definitely agree with you there, it's definitely the fight I'd love to see now that Lesner has the UFC HW title though. I just hope Dana White gets the finger out and gets Fedor signed up.

WWE: Inside WWE > News > Brock Lesnar: first man to hold both WWE and UFC titles

Critics have noted that many of the fights on the UFC pay-per-view ended in the first round, leaving UFC producers scrambling to fill the three-hour event with content. The dearth of hearty competition left many viewers to watch less prestigious under-card fights and only served to bolster claims that UFC pay-per-view events can often be a "crap shoot" in regards to filling the full three hours.

Vince is trolling Dana.

vincemcmahonfw6.jpg

Remember Ken Shamrock? Man what a day it was for UFC fans when he strolled into the WWF and ankle locked the shit out of everyone.;)

Some street fighter from a tin pot organisation just walks in and starts beating steroid pumped wrestlers at their own game wow.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMN4udF6Ws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMN4udF6Ws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shamrock = bitch.