You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Godfather - The Liverpool Saga

coop

Its the same song used throughout the film, but the version that starts with the trumpet. That one just felt a bit too repetitive.

This is the one I mean

[YOUTUBE]1aV9X2d-f5g[/YOUTUBE]

Also about the scarface one, Im usin scolari as frank lopez, but they look so similar Im wonderin whether to bother puttin his face on frank or not, or just usin someone else.

Edited by Acid

lol. Ive gone through the film and taken shots of it all then put the heads on, Im up to where tony meets frank at his place so far. The godfather one had 45 frames but when I went through the film I got 90 lol so I got a lot of cutting down to do. If anyone wants to help with the actual film part, glady appreciated since I know nothin at all about windows movie maker thing.

Its the same song used throughout the film, but the version that starts with the trumpet. That one just felt a bit too repetitive.

This is the one I mean

[YOUTUBE]1aV9X2d-f5g[/YOUTUBE]

Also about the scarface one, Im usin scolari as frank lopez, but they look so similar Im wonderin whether to bother puttin his face on frank or not, or just usin someone else.

Fair enough, I think the other had instant effect which it needed being a stills compilation.