You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who does this loon think he is

I see he's now written an open letter to a Chelsea fans, his family etc

Get a grip soft shite

No one died - you hit the post with a penalty.

The world hasn't stopped - and gasp horror - Chelsea fans may actually be getting on with more important things like work and their kids and stuff.

Premiership footballers - by and large - complete self obsessed bellends

Who does this loon think he is

I see he's now written an open letter to a Chelsea fans, his family etc

Get a grip soft shite

No one died - you hit the post with a penalty.

The world hasn't stopped - and gasp horror - Chelsea fans may actually be getting on with more important things like work and their kids and stuff.

Premiership footballers - by and large - complete self obsessed bellends

He's just after loads of sympathy.

And I thought it was Liverpool that wallowed in self pity.

Guest davelfc

This place is really pissing me off recently, it's all manc ad chav shite.

Add the stupid rep crap and it's a good reason to leave. Shame as this place used to be so good, even with that tosser rashid.

Add the stupid rep crap and it's a good reason to leave. Shame as this place used to be so good, even with that tosser rashid.

Don't take it too serously Dave - its the internet buddy - you get all sorts of loons on it - and tits like me who start threads that piss you off.

I like it because even I get to feel superior at some of the losers messageboards attract

God bless messageboards say I

I agree Dave, the FF really has deteriorated recently IMO. But its silly season, no matches to talk about so maybe its to be expected.

Stick it out mate, its still the best one out here by a mile. Or get yourself over to the GF.

Guest davelfc
I agree Dave, the FF really has deteriorated recently IMO. But its silly season, no matches to talk about so maybe its to be expected.

Stick it out mate, its still the best one out here by a mile. Or get yourself over to the GF.

I suppose I can pass the silly season by giving that prick rashid neg feedback every day, the attention seeking little cunt.

I know what you mean dave but it's a football forum when all's said and done - I can't say that another thread about whether we'll sign Bentley or Dossena would add much. It's the off-season mate, little is happening and we've got virtually no reliable information about whatever is going on.

At least John Terry being a cunt isn't speculation...

(Edit) I'm getting pissed off with reading posts like the one above when the lad hasn't even posted in this thread. Tell you what, anybody on here goaded me that much, they'd get ten times what Rashid gives out. If that's your idea of a way to improve the forum, it sucks.

Guest davelfc

(Edit) I'm getting pissed off with reading posts like the one above when the lad hasn't even posted in this thread. Tell you what, anybody on here goaded me that much, they'd get ten times what Rashid gives out. If that's your idea of a way to improve the forum, it sucks.

No but the shit decided to neg me for my comments, plus it's never a bad time to slate the cock. Had he not negged me I'd not have mentioned him. He is after all on ignore.

Maybe what is needed is a general football forum. I just think it's shite having so many chav and manc threads, christ we're obsessed with them. If I visited a manc or chav forum (god help me) I'd piss myself laughing at them if they obsessed like is happening here,

Why not a single thread with manc or chav shite in it.

No but the shit decided to neg me for my comments, plus it's never a bad time to slate the cock. Had he not negged me I'd not have mentioned him. He is after all on ignore.

Maybe what is needed is a general football forum. I just think it's shite having so many chav and manc threads, christ we're obsessed with them. If I visited a manc or chav forum (god help me) I'd piss myself laughing at them if they obsessed like is happening here,

Why not a single thread with manc or chav shite in it.

What would you have in the LFC FF at this particular moment in time though? A DIC thread filled with 'My mate - who works in the club shop - said an arab walked in the other day, and he thinks that..."

Or a 'comings and goings' thread with people talking about 'net spend'?

There isn't much going on at LFC at the moment, and what is happening is mostly negative speculation.

Guest davelfc
What would you have in the LFC FF at this particular moment in time though? A DIC thread filled with 'My mate - who works in the club shop - said an arab walked in the other day, and he thinks that..."

Or a 'comings and goings' thread with people talking about 'net spend'?

There isn't much going on at LFC at the moment, and what is happening is mostly negative speculation.

I really enjoy the closed season just for the speculation, but of course I hate it as well because we're not playing. Other forums seem to survive with a Liverpool only section in the closed season without people having to post a new thread every few seconds.

I'd happily visit a general football forum on this site by choice and not have it thrust in my face when all I'm really interested in is any new news or speculation about the team I support.

I don't care if whisky nose has an opinion because I'm aways going to disagree, terry is a twat and no amount of threads are needed to make him more so.

I really enjoy the closed season just for the speculation, but of course I hate it as well because we're not playing. Other forums seem to survive with a Liverpool only section in the closed season without people having to post a new thread every few seconds.

I'd happily visit a general football forum on this site by choice and not have it thrust in my face when all I'm really interested in is any new news or speculation about the team I support.

I don't care if whisky nose has an opinion because I'm aways going to disagree, terry is a twat and no amount of threads are needed to make him more so.

It's simple though mate, the thread is called 'John Terry (again)', if it pisses you off don't open the thread, just open threads about LFC. There ya go, problem solved.

Guest davelfc
It's simple though mate, the thread is called 'John Terry (again)', if it pisses you off don't open the thread, just open threads about LFC. There ya go, problem solved.

Genius :monkeysmile: