You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 5 live say they have dramatic Rafa news

Dermot

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This does not look good at all. In fact, it looks like the lowest point of this saga so far. Hopefully it will be all uphill from here, but my gut feeling is that it's going to be a while yet before this fucked up mess is sorted out.

We must also remember if Parry does go it doesn't mean Hicks gets control for 2 reasons.

1. Whoever replaces Parry would have to be okayed by all board members meaning Gillett and Moores are unlikely to approve somebody they know will simply be a yes man for Hicks.

2. Even if Parry's replacement is a yes man for Hicks its still 3-3 on the board so neither side could force anything through.

While i still think Hicks should be the #1 target in terms of who we want out first, i think we must be careful not to give Parry and Gillett a free pass. Parry seems to be undermining Rafa and the points raised by Hicks about his failure to secure players etc.. are things we've been saying for years, this is something the manager will obviously want sorted out.

This guy who claims to be our custodian is doing a brilliant job of trying to destroy an integral part of a lot of peoples lives. I agree with some other post its time to up the ante, where about in town is Ayre's office I think that would be a good start to the next phase of our struggle.

No Passaran.

The situation is bad enough, but the fact its fuckin Klinsmann who all the fuss is over makes it fuckin worse! Klinsmann, fuck sake! May aswell go and ask Dave fuckin Watson aswell

I pray Rafa stays, I pray we get Bayern in the Cl and teach that fucker a lesson..

This isnt about Klinsman its about who was at the meeting so who knew what its not a supprise it comes straight after Hicks asking Parry to go

Hicks then drops the Info that Parry knew all about this Rafa in fact he made the arrangments and was at the meeting

Rafa what the fuck he told me he knew nothing about it fuck this i want to know who is telling the truth and who is lying i want everyone at a meeting and we can then see who knew what and who played what part in it all and that is about the top and bottom of it IMHO

Hick is`nt trying to undermine Rafa , Hicks is trying his hardest to get Parry off the board and if at the moment it`s a choice between Parry and Rafa then it`s a no contest who the fans would want to walk and if thats the option that Rafa gives them (the board i mean) then it becomes very intresting.

Ask yourself what Hicks had to gain by saying that Parry was at the meeting with Klinsman, why did`nt he mention it in November?

Spot on if Rafa says to the Board its Parry or Me, Hicks wins. Rafa should bite his tongue and wait till the summer when he has qualification and hopefully big ears.

One things for sure Sky and the Sun are fucking loving this, I hate this bullshit so much.

Guest Kenny
But surely if you were in Rafa's shoes you would have asked EXACTLY how it was planned, who was there and what was discussed. The board would need to appear to tell all if they were trying to persuade you to stay. When they had their clear the air talks maybe one or two points were conveniently left out?

rafa is waiting until now, when his postion is stronger I reckon.

Guest Kenny
no one will be going anywhere not now not tomorrow it is the last throw of the dice and then the sale will go through (i Hope )

what deal? the DIC deal. I cant see it. Hicks is not a willing seller.

Guest Kenny
Then why continually invite DIC to the negotiating table then?

what to sell 15% for £1 billion or to break off talks with the 51%-49% theory?

what to sell 15% for £1 billion or to break off talks with the 51%-49% theory?

Hicks wants out. Talking about his vision for the future and attending recent matches is a front, and his attempt at presnting a united front. In reality the man is desperate. The 51/49% talk was always a non-starter as far as DIC were concerned.

Guest Kenny
Hicks wants out. Talking about his vision for the future and attending recent matches is a front, and his attempt at presnting a united front. In reality the man is desperate. The 51/49% talk was always a non-starter as far as DIC were concerned.

you are right, it was a non starter, at least if it goes to court they can say they offered Hicks majority control. But why have DIC backed out this week

I pray Rafa stays, I pray we get Bayern in the Cl and teach that fucker a lesson..

Maybe, Just maybe Klinsmann might have contacted Rafa and appraised him of the situation out of respect for a fellow professional, especially since Klinsmann got Bayern Job..

How stupid are some people. Rafa has sided with Hicks. I know for a fact he is only looking after himself.

Wake up and see him for what he is,a two faced twat.

Hicks has promised Rafa he'll give him a new contract,and Rafa has formed an alliance to save himself, despite being well aware that if Hicks takes sole control it threatens the future of LFC.