You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shorts

Section_31

I hear you. A meat head like you will end up looking like Arnie! No offence bro.

Mate believe, I literally do look like that pic when I've got shorts on, not as big but just as daft!

What's with all these camouflage baggy efforts like you can get from Next etc these days?

Think I shall be deploying some three quarter length sporty efforts.

Guest TK-421
Mate believe, I literally do look like that pic when I've got shorts on, not as big but just as daft!

What's with all these camouflage baggy efforts like you can get from Next etc these days?

Think I shall be deploying some three quarter length sporty efforts.

Fuck knows, I've never been one for army camouflage gear apart from the German green coat that indie kids used to wear.

Defo big sport shorts is the way to go, basketball style like Adidas or something.

Plewggs, don't want to piss on your chips mate, but you can reply to a post without using an animated gif. You maybe knew that already, but just in case you didn't.

You and Alan Sex should have a gif-off.

Thanks for pointing that out Madam, I’ll note it in future.

It’s just me, I prefer pictures to conversation.

On the subject of which, love ya new avatar, it’s much nicer than that hideous Tom Ross clone you terrorised us with.

What brought about the change, is life sweeter for you at the mo?

If so, any chance of altering the graffiti? I’m sure you can smell like Chanel without the bondage if you really wanted to.

(Teach her bitch at me)

Thanks for pointing that out Madam, I’ll note it in future.

It’s just me, I prefer pictures to conversation.

On the subject of which, love ya new avatar, it’s much nicer than that hideous Tom Ross clone you terrorised us with.

What brought about the change, is life sweeter for you at the mo?

If so, any chance of altering the graffiti? I’m sure you can smell like Chanel without the bondage if you really wanted to.

(Teach her bitch at me)

There's no point me changing my custom title, my modsworth sibling would change it back quicker than you could say "temporal lobes".

I love shorts and wear them all the time in summer.

I hate those 3/4 trouser things. People who wear them have a good luck round next time you do and check out the % of chavs wearing them - it's high although that maybe due to the fact that if you do wear them you can't help but look like a chav

I love shorts and wear them all the time in summer.

I hate those 3/4 trouser things. People who wear them have a good luck round next time you do and check out the % of chavs wearing them - it's high although that maybe due to the fact that if you do wear them you can't help but look like a chav

They are shockingly bad.