You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blues live down to their reputation

sir roger

So will UEFA be investigating the shambles last night? Away fans moved so home fans can sit in away section! What's that about? Some tickets sold twice?

No announcements outside the ground as 2000 people queue to get replacement tickets! Only 2 windows open at ticket office! Thank feck they'll never be good enough to draw Roma. If that had been us or the Mancs Platini would've been screaming for us to be banned.

The Everton ticket office have been paid off by our ticket office to make us look good.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson should never have taken that second penalty. You could see his bottle had gone. It was like watching a dog run out in front of a bus - you just knew it was going to go horribly wrong. Fantastic entertainment.

Harry Hill wants to devote the whole of Saturdays You've been framed to Everton.

I consider myself to be a bit of a fan of European football, but I didn't know anything about the team Everton faced last night. Truth be told, I hadn't even heard of them. Mentalist indeed.

I can't believe how far the UEFA Cup had been devalued. Minnows everywhere. Still, Metalist couldn't beat them.

Isnt that what you meant to type?

I consider myself to be a bit of a fan of European football, but I didn't know anything about the team Everton faced last night. Truth be told, I hadn't even heard of them. Mentalist indeed.

I can't believe how far the UEFA Cup had been devalued. Minnows everywhere. Still, Everton couldn't beat them.

haven't heard of half the sides involved in the UEFA cup last night

it makes me worried about what Platini has planned for the CL, basically it amounts to the same thing, sticking more minnows in

was like watching a dog run out in front of a bus - you just knew it was going to go horribly wrong. Fantastic entertainment.

You don`t like dogs , do you? ;)

Im still laughing about the fact that they managed to spell UEFA wrong. I can imagine an Evertonian spelling contest...

Ref: McFadden, the word is UEFA.

McFadden: Eeeh, erm...Y...M...C...A...???

Ha ha cant stop pissing myself with laughter and to top it off this is from a blueshite forum before the game..

Hello IgorM,

I think your best chance is to get some kind of result at Goodison Park if you do that you could be in with a chance of winning the tie overall.

The crowd at Goodison Park on a mid week game in the UEFA cup will be special though it's an experience for anyone when the Everton fans singing in full voice.

The reply

You may sing aloud, it doesn't help you, our boys will dispassionately hear your songs, but do their part.

I think the score will be 1:1 at Goodison park.

But seriously, I would like to ask you who is the best player in Everton now, on your opinion. And what the strongest side of your team? Defensing, forwarding, playmaking or half-backing?

The comeback

Believe me mate it does, the intimidating atmosphere inside our ground is respected & feard by managers & players throughout the premier league & has been known to make a difference to the way our players play on many occasions!!.

Our best player is Mikel Arteta who is a very skillfull attacking midfielder. We are as a team very strong in defence with experienced international players at senior & U21 level in all positions. At the moment our midfield is slightly weakened with the loss of Tim Cahill but we have plenty of quality and a variety of players who can come off the bench and change the way we are playing. Up front we have 2 proven goal scorers who are very quick and can finish.

Overall we have a good team but our main strength is the spirit & understanding between the players, we play together as a group & work very hard for eachother.

The fearsome goodison crowd ! Ha ha