You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Statham...

Chris

Has there ever been a more pointless twat in the history of the entire world than this cunt? Why would anyone in their right mind want to go and see a film with that cockney twat getting shot at for 3 hours like he's some kind of John McClane?

I saw all movie roles he is being considered for are hereby deferred to The Rock.

I assume this is Crank you're talking about? I seen a bit of it on Friday. man, that's some fucking repugnant shit.

Yep - properly weird. I actually thought I was bladdered watching it as it was so random and there seemed to be no flow to it - just a sequence of car chases, fights and al fresco sex at the chippy.

I'd be interested to know what the non-human version of the film Speed would be like.

Meaning that he has to keep his heart rate above a certain level, as in speed the bus had to stay above 5omph otherwise it blew up.

Is there any particular reason why you hate him? - anyone who's banged Kelly Brook deserves respect.

"Triple K, you turn up in your roody-poo ghost outfits and you go about setting fire to wooden crosses on The People's front garden.....well The Rock says you can take your splintery 2x4 crosses, lube 'em up real nice with some gasoline, set those son'bitches on fire and stick them STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!"

I watched Ghosts of Mars the other night with Statham in, what the fuck is it with his breathing? Seriously, every time he had lines all you could hear was this, (hmm how can i put it?) like Jack Nicholson in one flew over the cuckoos nest, after he's had his frontal lobotomy. Like a retard breathing.