You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Luis moment?

Bob

Favourite Luis moment  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Luis moment

• Chelsea CL semi, no more needs to be said
    • That goal against Juve, fuck yeah
    • Chelsea FA semi
    • This morning, hearing the wasteful little bugger was off

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always think of him in relation to the Everton game were he was injured, he convinced me that day he had the attitude we need of our players.

I voted for Chel Cl.

Here are a few more of his best moments;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntnCe0sDLVI&mode=related&search=

Also think of Everton game as I was in a pub in Dartford, half cut surrounded by Mancs. Couldn't keep me quiet second half

Although the Juve goal was exceptional (I still remember thinking "That's in" as soon as it left his foot) and possibly the best goal I've seen live, I've gone for the Chelsea CL game. The most important goal of his career, everthing that followed it was unforgettable and Maureen has NEVER forgotten it. Neither will I.

I love Garcia, if he'd played in Athens we'd have picked up number 6. That's how important he is in big games.

Big Luis fan and I wish him well. Its got to be the CL semi particularly a his celebrations sold it to the ref and linesman(ball was over but JT;s forehead could have altered any view) The guy scored 1 in 4 games not bad, we should get more money for him. Henrys been out for months and still pulled 16 - 17m? If the guy his homesick, I dont blame him. Another Luis moment - being the first on the scene to get the ball back after all our goals in Istanbul. You knew he wanted to score so badly but retrieving the ball kept momentume going.