You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Fans Worst in Europe - UEFA

Steve

Mr Barrett has hit the nail on the head there. UEFA as usual using all the tricks in their book to avoid admitting any responsibility. Shower of twats the lot of them. I know it wouldn't happen but it would be great if all the fans boycotted one of the home games if we get to the group stage as a protest aginst their ineptitude.

They seem to love their UEFA hymn. It´s always going on live at TV. Next CL-match we could easily outsing that silly tune. Make up a good song. What about:

We hat Michel Plaitini.

We hate Bill Gaillard too.

We hate the twats in UEFA.

But Liverpool we love you.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Barrett has hit the nail on the head there. UEFA as usual using all the tricks in their book to avoid admitting any responsibility. Shower of twats the lot of them. I know it wouldn't happen but it would be great if all the fans boycotted one of the home games if we get to the group stage as a protest aginst their ineptitude.

They seem to love their UEFA hymn. It´s always going on live at TV. Next CL-match we could easily outsing that silly tune. Make up a good song. What about:

We hate Michel Plaitini.

This is an outrageous article and we need Rick Parry to stand up and make a passionate defence of the vast majority of our supporthahahahahahahahahahahahahs, nearly made it to the end of the sentence. Seriously Platini HATES us with a passion, we're never going to get an even break with this arsehole in charge, a pathetic little man with soooo much power, we see it every day the world over. High time for a G14 breakaway i reckon. See how powerful the little struntz feels pushing around the likes of Bolton and Everton......Oh and Parry..we're waiting..........again.

This is an outrageous article and we need Rick Parry to stand up and make a passionate defence of the vast majority of our supporthahahahahahahahahahahahahs, nearly made it to the end of the sentence. Seriously Platini HATES us with a passion, we're never going to get an even break with this arsehole in charge, a pathetic little man with soooo much power, we see it every day the world over. High time for a G14 breakaway i reckon. See how powerful the little struntz feels pushing around the likes of Bolton and Everton......Oh and Parry..we're waiting..........again.

I agree that this man needs to be put in his place, and we all know even though we have some wankers who support us there is far far worse all over Europe.

He simply cannot stand us.

The feeling is mutual too.

This whole thing is unreal, I don't remember any other occasion when an official body has come out and 'officially' attacked the character of an entire group of faceless people, not since Nazi Germany anyway.

Its unprecidented, it's like Tesco saying: 'All blacks are shopliters - we've passed on a report to the government'

If nobody comes out and attacks this statement then its a fucking disgrace.

Times must be hard if i'm secretly hoping Michael Howard has somthing up his sleeve.

i'm secretly hoping Michael Howard has somthing up his sleeve.

Have to say Im of the same mind! I despised Howard with a passion in politics but at least the guy has made the effort and spoken out about the final. Meanwhile at Anfield, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Off the top of my head:

ADO Den Haag- two abandoned matches in two years due to pitch invasions/ crowd abuse

Feyenoord- thrown out of the UEFA Cup

Rangers (SCO)- sectarian chanting

Inter Milan- flares at CL QF -match abandoned

Man Utd- trouble at Lille R of 16, trouble at both Roma and at OT

Yesterday:

Danish pitch invasion (sic)

Estonia- numerous flares at match vs Croatia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bosnian fans - has made throwing flares on the pitch a national sport. They have a decent reason for doing it because their FA is full of corruption, but it's still not right.

We hate Michel Plaitini.

Fuuuuuuck off, Michel Platini,

your hatred of scousers is plain to see.

Cos you won't admit you caused a fucking farce,

you can stick your dossier up yer fat, French arse!

What do you expect from a bunch of fat, corrupt, rich old men trying to cover up their own gigantic arses?

I've never met Bigbak, but I do know Steve and Total Longo. I can assure you that to the best of my knowledge neither are fat, corrupt, old or have gigantic arses. The fact that neither of them bought a round of drinks leads me to think that they are not rich either.

Fuck off soft lad.You are talking shite

Thanks for the compliment, but do you really think a ban is that unlikely with that corrupt little fucker in charge?

He wouldn't ban all English teams like last time, and it would probably only be a year, but it is very possible!

They will do anything to cover their own arses!

Ya big tosser :smile: :smile: