You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

23.02.13 Swansea at home.

And I'm in town but this doesn't sound like a girls' outing somehow. Melons and I on our own again!

I am reliably informed that that game will/has been moved to the Sunday now (ie 24.02.13) Dont know if that makes any difference to the plans

Went in there once and seen some stripper piss in a bucket. Amazing scenes. Went downhill once they stopped charging a fiver for a dance and upped it to a tenner. Me and my mate went in there after footy at the pitz in our sweaty footy gear, the bird dancing for us put our bags behind the bar for us.

Seen some cokehead getting battered by 4 bouncers but he kept getting up like Terminator and coming back at them. They finally knocked him out at the 5th attempt. This place was a regular haunt for me and my mates between 2001-2003 as we all worked round the corner, haven't been in for about 5 years after they only had about 3 dancers on when the place was rammed. The quality of the women was severely lacking too.

Some guy i used to play footy with reckons he paid a dancer £50 to suck him off but we reckon he was lying.

Went in there once and seen some stripper piss in a bucket. Amazing scenes. Went downhill once they stopped charging a fiver for a dance and upped it to a tenner. Me and my mate went in there after footy at the pitz in our sweaty footy gear, the bird dancing for us put our bags behind the bar for us.

Seen some cokehead getting battered by 4 bouncers but he kept getting up like Terminator and coming back at them. They finally knocked him out at the 5th attempt. This place was a regular haunt for me and my mates between 2001-2003 as we all worked round the corner, haven't been in for about 5 years after they only had about 3 dancers on when the place was rammed. The quality of the women was severely lacking too.

Some guy i used to play footy with reckons he paid a dancer £50 to suck him off but we reckon he was lying.

I,ve had some good laughs in there.one of the best was the champ league final we knocked off the site at dinner and we where on the piss all day,tha dancers where watching it was chockablock a boss night,been down stairs the other Xmas and the dancer looked like Gok one.

Has anyone seen that gay bar called Jupiters? Next to The Saddle and the Hole in the wall?. I get my hair cut in Scissor Kicks opposite and all you see is massive fat lesbians with men's haircuts shouting into their mobiles while they smoke a shitload of ciggies. The lads who work there say they see at least one lesbian fight in there per week.

Has anyone seen that gay bar called Jupiters? Next to The Saddle and the Hole in the wall?. I get my hair cut in Scissor Kicks opposite and all you see is massive fat lesbians with men's haircuts shouting into their mobiles while they smoke a shitload of ciggies. The lads who work there say they see at least one lesbian fight in there per week.

Next to the hole in the wall it's got a pool table by the window.

• 1 month later...
I can pretty much do any weekend, how about 23/02 ?? end of feb, in fact can anyone who's aid they'll go list the weekends they can do between now and end of March, see if we can find a date, I'll start

Zeke- ANYTIME.

Bump. Is this still happening?

• 2 weeks later...

Prince Charles: Wellington Vaults in Liverpool is the pub serving pints for a royal | Mail Online

The rough arse pub in Toxteth called the Wellington I mentioned a few pages back that only sold stuff from the cash and carry was visited by none other that Prince Charles a few weeks back.

Looking at the exterior and some of the locals I am surprised his security advisors let him go in due to health reasons.

Prince Charles: Wellington Vaults in Liverpool is the pub serving pints for a royal | Mail Online

The rough arse pub in Toxteth called the Wellington I mentioned a few pages back that only sold stuff from the cash and carry was visited by none other that Prince Charles a few weeks back.

Looking at the exterior and some of the locals I am surprised his security advisors let him go in due to health reasons.

Christ that looks like one big shithole.

dont know about the roughest but the worst has to be the brunswick on renshaw street staff are arse holes went in last week would not accept scottish tenner even though every other time they would not one other pub in town even give it a second look its not that they wouldnt accept it but was made to feel like i was passing counterfeit money

Ha, I got an Iraqi dinar note with a big image of Saddam Hussein on it. One of my mates had been working there and had come back after Kenneth Bigley had been murdered. I paid for 4 pints of Stella with it in Cads bar in Crosby, only when the dozy cow was putting it in the till did she realise it wasnt a twenty pound note. She was that thick she thought it was a Euro note.