You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How shit is it wanting Chelsea to win.

Anny Road

Chelsea were superb last night, fair play to them. Lampard showed what a class act he really is as well. The distance he covered was immense. Drogba was a constant menace and Czech, Carvalho and Terry are the best defense on the planet.

I didn't see the match, but I'm sure I read that Lampard was quiet and Cech was shaky?

Sorry, went fishing for lunch, caught a couple of beauties!!!

Nah in all seriousness, Chelsea dont really bother me. (They will come wednesday mind!) - Lampard et al are shockingly over rated but Terry, Cech and this year, drogba are all superb.

I think the whole Chelsea obscene wealth flashing/cheating/diving/bending rules/official intimidating is a disgrace and they are the "enemy of football".But as the alternative at the moment is the Mancs can I just say "Chowsee, Chowsee, Chowsee....."

its a no win situation in my eyes - regarding chelsea they just dont seem to play well yet roll teams over - defo there for the taking - one thing i noticed and its probably just wishful thinking but i dont think terry looks as sure as he does at the back since diaby twated him

Whats going on? How can you want the Chelski cancer of football to be successful? If they fail and Shitcoat and Roman goes surely thats better in the long run. I dont like Manure but no way am I support those cockney twats.

Yeah but if man utd win anything this season its one triumph closer to us and then you will have them spouting how they broke up chelsea monopoly ..chelsea will never catch us our lifetime !

Guest stephenknapp
Chelsea were superb last night, fair play to them. Lampard showed what a class act he really is as well. The distance he covered was immense. Drogba was a constant menace and Czech, Carvalho and Terry are the best defense on the planet.

"Lampard showed what a class act he really is"? I must have been watching a different game. He never does fuck all in a game, but he will always pop up with a goal, a bit like David Platt used to.