You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cartoon Character Wars - Last 16 - Fight 2

Karl_b

Hong Kong Phooey vs Bender  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Hong Kong Phooey vs Bender

The present, meet Paul; Paul this is the present. Now you two are introduced I'll leave you to get better aquainted.

Well why was he included in the poll then if that's what this is about? It's gay; you're gayer.

Well why was he included in the poll then if that's what this is about? It's gay; you're gayer.

If you cannot appreciate why Bender is better than Honk Kong Pooey then there is no hope for you. Not only is he miles cooler but he is also a robot from the future that is designed for bending steel.

Just to clarify, steel is harder to bend than dogs.

If you cannot appreciate why Bender is better than Honk Kong Pooey then there is no hope for you. Not only is he miles cooler but he is also a robot from the future that is designed for bending steel.

Just to clarify, steel is harder to bend than dogs.

And there we have it: you've damned yourself; my involvement in this debate is no longer required.

I love Futurama, but in a fight Phooey would kick his ass. Obviously not on purpose, but in fighting Phooey he would lose.

It is a sad sad day, when Hong Kong Phooey loses to a modern cartoon character.

Bender is metal though. Bender would cut Hong Kong Phooey in half with a secret buzzsaw that would be stashed away up is his metal sleeve. Robots are prone to 'modification'. Although I haven't seen HKP fight a robot ever, however I am aware I may have missed an episode where this took place.

May I request lest Evertonian style debating here much like what took place with those bitter squid fans at the animal tournie...?

The debate is why your preferred character is better, not why the opposition is shit