You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Maldini

Rashid

Some on here just PM'd me this:

Rashid's current argument (on TLW) is that Gerrard was a better player 2 or 3 years ago than he is now.

Why the fuck are you saying that on YNWA you prick. Why the fuck are you talking about me at all?

I know I don't help myself but this kind of shit is fucking annoying.

Yes it has, he is telling people what I am saying here. And lying! Making out TLW is some sort of weird case forum that allows Rashid's wacky views on. He is a tit.

Your issue isn't really with what you've been saying on here but with what he's been saying about you on another forum.

Your issue isn't really with what you've been saying on here but with what he's been saying about you on another forum.

My issue is someone saying "Hey look at what Rashid is saying on TLW". Fuck the other forum, the issue is with him lying...

Yes it has, he is telling people what I am saying here. And lying! Making out TLW is some sort of weird case forum that allows Rashid's wacky views on. He is a tit.

You have to protect your integrity.

TLW is a haven for weird cases though. You have to admit that. (I'm not saying you're a weird case.)

TLW is the home of Red Nick after all.

Why post this shite on a Football Forum is beyond me but why anyone would want to quote Rashid is also beyond me as well. PM the lad would have been the best option as most of us couldnt give a flying fuck about what is put on YNWA.

Some on here just PM'd me this:

Why the fuck are you saying that on YNWA you prick. Why the fuck are you talking about me at all?

I know I don't help myself but this kind of shit is fucking annoying.

PM him you attention seeking whopper. Thats the only reason you've put this on here, you want some sympathetic attention.

Doesnt do anything for me, I still see him as a very good poster and you as an absolute weapon. Might change others opinions but I highly doubt it.

Says the man with a name called WeAreTheBest.

:D You're a tit mate... seriously and utter bell end...