You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Golf day, confirmed arrangements....

dave u

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awful. Dave Usher was driving awful all day no wonder he has a large P.In the back of his car

My driving was poor all day, so much so that I embarrassingly was beaten to the longest drive by atk. I outdrove him by about fifty yards on that hole, but my drive was so big it ran out of fairway so it didn't count. Damn shame.

Ian Brown is a Bandit(sorry that he's not an arse one Moschopps)

You refused the fish and chips but had seconds on the sour grapes eh Al!

I won, but I didn't shoot the lowest round, so it's a rather hollow victory.

Was a great day though - really enjoyed going round with Pete, LEF and King Emlyn, we had a good laugh and there was plenty of good shots hit.

Can't wait for next year.

I was so pissed off with that shot.

beautiful shot. 3 iron. Aiming for a gap of about 9 yards between some trees a full 200 yards away. Absolutely creamed it. Pure sex it was. Straight thropugh the gap!! I nearly cum!!

It was only when I walked to my ball that i saw that the fairway actually dog-legged to the left about 100 yards from where I had struck the ball, so I was now way off line and not looking cool at all.

What a twunt!

It was not the sex I had intended. I had gone off prematurely it would seem.

I did however redeem myself by playing a pitching wedge sex about 125 yards, over a huge Oak tree, and landing just off the green.

I finished last... :$. Although id had a sneak glimpse of the booby prize and I really wanted that sheriff t-shirt so I played under myself obviously. No doubt a vid of my best drive will appear shortly.

LEF, that drive was amazing!

Highlights for me were Brownie giving shit to the bloke in the shop for having to pay £20.00 for a T-Shirt ("Tiger Woods doesn't wear a T-Shirt with a fucking collar."), Tom Ross replacing the shout of "Fore!" with "SEX!" and Tom Ross doing three laps of the green before finally sinking the ball.

In the raffle, I won a tiny T-Shirt with a sucker cup on it for the back of my car. The fact that I didn't have a car was overlooked. I was happy just sticking it to my head until Dave U took it off me and gave me a proper T-Shirt to wear.

I stuck that to my head too.