You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

On 01/01/2020 at 22:29, Toxteth O'Grady said:

And then tip the fucking lot about 400 miles deep into both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.

Sounds like Stronts after the EU referendum result. (something about the east coast sinking into the sea if I remember rightly. Maybe trying to get a head start on global warming effects.)

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Interesting idea these two lads on either side of the divide have come up with. I wish them well. At least they’re trying.

https://www.972mag.com/gaza-fence-stories-hebrew/

Yeah thats decent. It would take some mediator to sort that out but thats a start. 

Don't forget the mitigating circumstances for them doing this though. 

In this case the mitigating circumstances are that they are being illegally removed from their home land and shot dead. 

On 18/09/2018 at 14:16, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'd love nothing more than a civil discussion. Do you think negging me every time I dare to disagree with you is conducive to civil discourse? Because it looks like an attempt to bully me into silence. 

You manage to neg-bully quite well yourself though don't you? 

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'd sure love to see how one person can gang up on a dozen people.

16 months, and that pile of feeble wank was the best response you could come up with?

Stick to sniffing petrol fumes.

Wow. Thanks. No, I could have come up with lots more. Actually, I was browsing through some older stuff in here and was struck by that post; pertinent to the way you have behaved, particularly towards me lately. And this most recent response of yours is a perfect reflection of that behaviour.

Stick to sniffing petrol fumes? Jesus. 

1 hour ago, rb14 said:

Wow. Thanks. No, I could have come up with lots more. Actually, I was browsing through some older stuff in here and was struck by that post; pertinent to the way you have behaved, particularly towards me lately. And this most recent response of yours is a perfect reflection of that behaviour.

Are you saying you don’t sniff petrol fumes?

41 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I think you can, I’m not entirely sure. What I do know is that when you’re filling up and you get a bit of it on your hands, it’s virtually impossible not to have at least a quick sniff.  

Hang on. What are we talking about here?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rb14 said:

Then this is doubly bizarre, because I don't think I've had any interaction with you of any kind for months.

My recent response to you is a perfect reflection of me defending myself against unprovoked attacks. Quite honestly, you're lucky to get away with a few lines of snark.

I think you've been sniffing something stronger than petrol.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Then this is doubly bizarre, because I don't think I've had any interaction with you of any kind for months.

My recent response to you is a perfect reflection of me defending myself against unprovoked attacks. Quite honestly, you're lucky to get away with a few lines of snark.

I think you've been sniffing something stronger than petrol.

Hahahaha what were you gonna do? Ring her mum for negging you?

What fucking nappies do you wear? Jesus wept.  

Actually I might have a vagina and my hubby may also. And I have to say @Bjornbye, I've always had you down as fairly attractive. Assuming that, would you like to try my vagina? It doesn't smell of diesel. My cock does though.

If I DID have a fanny (which I might - I'm keeping you guessing), I'd deffo have some vajazzle. Let's be honest here, there's nothing attractive about fannies. Whatever you do can only improve things. A bit of jewellery dotted around hurt nobody. 

And interestingly, jewellery has, apparently, no etymological connection with jews. Just bringing things back on topic and away from my fanny, or lack thereof. 

• Downvote 1