You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

9 hours ago, Code said:

Why would SOS need to be aware of them?

They don’t need to be but you’d have thought they would be.

If the extra allocation has been factored into the waiting list then fine, feels strange that only those who were successful in ballot waiting list were made aware of it.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

They don’t need to be but you’d have thought they would be.

If the extra allocation has been factored into the waiting list then fine, feels strange that only those who were successful in ballot waiting list were made aware of it.

That’s all it’s relevant to though. Otherwise the message is, “hey, we have more tickets but unfortunately you‘re ineligible, so unlucky”.

16 minutes ago, Brownie said:

That’s all it’s relevant to though. Otherwise the message is, “hey, we have more tickets but unfortunately you‘re ineligible, so unlucky”.

Disagree. No communication on the extra tickets and seeing Chelsea get extra tickets makes people think they have a chance - I know from friends in a similar position feel the same way. 

I’ve finally got a lass in the ticket office to tell me the extra was received last week and was put to the waiting list. I’m happier / less anxious now knowing where I stand, even if it isn’t the answer I wanted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas how I can get tickets for the Sparta match?

My son is desperate to see Klopp before he leaves and the Prague games looks the most likely for availability.

Brodies is £880 for the 2 of us, which is insane for a cushion and a free drink. 

Anyone willing to sell their seats for the match? 

Happy to pay a reasonable amount but Brodies is just bonkers.

2 hours ago, Bolo locks said:

My son is desperate to see Klopp before he leaves and the Prague games looks the most likely for availability.

Brodies is £880 for the 2 of us, which is insane for a cushion and a free drink. 

Keep eye on site.

Are you a member or local there are sales upcoming soon.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-sparta-prague-14-mar-2024-0800pm-326

On 01/03/2024 at 13:48, an tha said:

Keep eye on site.

Are you a member or local there are sales upcoming soon.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-sparta-prague-14-mar-2024-0800pm-326

Thanks but that's the problem, we're neither, so it leaves us with Brodies or nothing. I'm just hoping someone has a couple of spares. 

1 hour ago, Bolo locks said:

Thanks but that's the problem, we're neither, so it leaves us with Brodies or nothing. I'm just hoping someone has a couple of spares. 

On 01/03/2024 at 11:02, Bolo locks said:

Are you trying to wind me up?

Anyone unable to forward their ticket for the city game? I'm not sure if it's due to being on a new phone (now on samsung after years on apple and really dont know what im doing yet but surely a website is a website?) or something else.

Anyone gone from being able to forward tickets to not able to forward tickets got any answers?

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Anyone unable to forward their ticket for the city game? I'm not sure if it's due to being on a new phone (now on samsung after years on apple and really dont know what im doing yet but surely a website is a website?) or something else.

Anyone gone from being able to forward tickets to not able to forward tickets got any answers?

Looks like it’s working as an option for me but not tried to click to see if it works to actually transfer though. 

Might be worth getting on the chat to them, they sort most issues pretty handy 

• Upvote 1

On 01/03/2024 at 12:02, Bolo locks said:

How many tickets did we get for this game, I was thinking about going myself, but just gave up the idea of getting a ticket when I saw the stadium capacity?

and what on earth is Brodies?

5 hours ago, CWD82 said:

Looks like it’s working as an option for me but not tried to click to see if it works to actually transfer though. 

Might be worth getting on the chat to them, they sort most issues pretty handy 

I get this far, but the usual drop down.box where you select who to forward it to isn't showing. 

Tried it on two different browsers.

5 hours ago, Bob said:

I get this far, but the usual drop down.box where you select who to forward it to isn't showing. 

Tried it on two different browsers.

Sorry I should have checked that bit. Mine is the same, no drop down. I know they restrict forwarding until a few days before the game sometimes so might be that. 

They can’t help themselves making this hard work!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CWD82 said:

Sorry I should have checked that bit. Mine is the same, no drop down. I know they restrict forwarding until a few days before the game sometimes so might be that. 

They can’t help themselves making this hard work!

Nice one mate, thanks for checking

2 hours ago, Aventus said:

When clicking the link to join the queue for tickets, does it matter how early you do it? Or does it randomly allocate a place once the sale opens? 

There are many different theories about this, its supposed to be random, but Im really not sure. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

I clicked on at 8.14am today for Old Trafford and was placed 16k in the list.

I clicked on about 8:05 and was 8000

Used my lads account to log on a few minutes later and his was 10000

4 hours ago, Code said:

There are many different theories about this, its supposed to be random, but Im really not sure. 

I thought allocation ballots are meant to be random, queues for sales are first-come, first-served.

Just now, Pidge said:

I thought allocation ballots are meant to be random, queues for sales are first-come, first-served.

The queue is supposed to open at 08.15, so it should not be any difference if you log on 07.30 or 08.10.

I used to log on around 07.40 before the new system came into place, now I do it just before 08.15. 

Ive not spotted any difference, it feels random where I end up in the queue still.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I clicked on about 8:05 and was 8000

Used my lads account to log on a few minutes later and his was 10000

The two lads I applied with were 6k and 8k.

I know there is no perfect answer and demand will always vastly outstrip supply, surely there is a better way than a bun fight like this morning and Arsenal?

Could LFC limit these applications to those in the ACS?