You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) - Sun 13th Feb 2022 (2:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

What a shower of small time mongs Burnley's support are...all this 'ohhhhhhhhhh you're shit ahhhhhhh' stuff when Alisson is taking goal kicks/ball is with him.

And of course the usual shite chants.

Embarrassing stuff, but so typical of so many teams support in this country - it really is fucking cringeworthy.

It's quaint.  Where are their cloth caps and ratlles though

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

What a shower of small time mongs Burnley's support are...all this 'ohhhhhhhhhh you're shit ahhhhhhh' stuff when Alisson is taking goal kicks/ball is with him.

Much to my shame, i used to do this regularly as a kid when me and my mate would go and watch Everton.

It is the most small time of small time chants.

Not a very good half that, Burnley got the game into their pattern with lots of high balls, breaks in play and set pieces.

Thankfully we’re good at set pieces again this season. Van Dijk the main reason, even if he’s not the scorer every time he’s their main worry creating space for others. And defending corners we’re different teams with and without him.

Fabinho, Keita and Sadio have been decent, Van Dijk has been good. The rest fairly average. And yes, Henderson has been our weakest player even if he had one brilliant cross.

1 hour ago, suzy said:

Backwards bastard league, no wonder we wanted out.  

Mental to think I could get fined by a judge for trying to watch a game NOT broadcast on terrestrial TV, or Sky or BT (with whom I pay both subs).

And Sport HD is playing up.