You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FM 2021 Comp (Manager Poll & Team Name)

Bruce Spanner

Manager Situation?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to do?

• Same Manager (All have Klopp Clones)
    • Draft Managers

38 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

What we thinking of other peoples sides then?

Obviously mine is looking like a world class pace and power unit, but what aboot the other sides? Obviously they will all be good, but some will be better than others.

I'm like the look of Ardja, Bruce Spanner, Street Preacher & Golden Eel as my title challengers.

Surprised how good my, Ardja and Street Preacher are looking considering we got statistically the 3 worst picking positions. I know, I worked it out. We averaged 14, 14.5 & 15.5 picks, respectively.

I don't know enough about some of the players to judge. My team is practically geriatric though. 

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I've dropped @sir roger a message on the attackers thread.

It's approaching the 12 hour limit. I know it's been night time but he has posted this morning in other threads, so assume we're happy to move onto @Street Preacher at 1pm?

I'm Ok with that.

Also, I messaged Skidders last night about his GK's picks and he's not changed it yet so I say move on from 1pm also. So @The Golden Eel you're good from 1pm, then maybe we can get the keepers done and dusted from there.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haven't really looked at many other sides properly , might be worth everyone posting their 11 when they have picked enough so we can have a half way peek at peoples sides?

Just click on the gdoc link, it lists them for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jSXhTpJaOJOA7OiezpKvnYtuoOqka12AfhYHdqJef8/edit?usp=sharing

And, don't worry, I have a grand squad unveiling planned.

15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Just click on the gdoc link, it lists them for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jSXhTpJaOJOA7OiezpKvnYtuoOqka12AfhYHdqJef8/edit?usp=sharing

And, don't worry, I have a grand squad unveiling planned.

What does Yellow denote and why the fuck are Luis Alberto and Jose Giminez in a different font to the rest? 

colonel-jessup-ask-me-nicely.jpg?w=584

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I have to confess, only having 2 goalkeepers in the squad is leaving me a bit anxious. What happens if they both get injured? Do we have some sort of randomly assigned cover?

You go rush goalie like Skids side 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I have to confess, only having 2 goalkeepers in the squad is leaving me a bit anxious. What happens if they both get injured? Do we have some sort of randomly assigned cover?

We will invoke the emergency 'keeper protocol.

You get Adrian on a short term loan.

Loads of good sides shaping up - couple more goes up & down the list and this'll pretty much be finished. Looks like whoever can avoid most injuries to their star players will take it.

I think I have been joining rb in reformatting Scott's posts back to the classic; so much white space & bold font between lines hurts my comprehension. May just be me.

11 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Loads of good sides shaping up - couple more goes up & down the list and this'll pretty much be finished. Looks like whoever can avoid most injuries to their star players will take it.

I think I have been joining rb in reformatting Scott's posts back to the classic; so much white space & bold font between lines hurts my comprehension. May just be me.

The spaces hurt your eyes???? How old are you mate ? (genuine question) 

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Right, I've got to do my actual job for a few hours so won't be updating the google doc from now until i return so please check the last few just in case.

The last pick that I have put in is colour coded.

jack+nicholson+colonel+jessup

• Upvote 1