You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I don't think you know what sweeping statements mean. 

Yawn. Don't come the clever cunt.

I mean saying "Both him and Reeves couldnt give two fucks about the 'blue collar' working class. They probably view them with disdain..." is what you'd call a generalisation and a sweeping statement. 

As I pointed out if Starmer and Reeves did give a fuck about the blue collar working class they could introduce a progressive tax system. 

I bet a number of people couldn't define working class without a look first, yet you take a video and then extrapolate your next paragraph from it when you can't know how they actually feel. Sweeping statement.

"A number of people" arè not leader of the Labour Party. It wasn't a difficult question. I can understand why some in the Labour Party are thought to want to keep him away from interviews.

'Just want rid of the Tories'... not so fast. 

I noticed Bridget Philipison is doing the rounds for Labour this morning. Here she is 'looking forward' to meeting the Csj think-tank. A think tank headed by none other than Ian Duncan Smith and who's previous proposals included abolishing the minimum wage and pushing up the retirement age to 75.

Nice bunch of lads.

https://www.centreforsocialjustice.org.uk/about/board

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_Social_Justice

After one of the worst weekends of violence ever seen in Gaza and where a high profile journalists family and countless innocent children were seen to be murdered. It's becoming increasingly clear journalists and the free press are being targeted and murdered by the Israeli government. The amount killed is staggering.

Yet someone (Luke Akehurst) high up in the Labour Party thought it wise to post tweets like this on the Monday morning.

20240108_231226.jpg

7 hours ago, Planet Origi said:

One for Jack the fucking rat @Jack the Sipper.

Shame on any one who votes for these genocide supporting twats. 

You started calling non-Jews rats now? 

Anyway, it's great to see I've rattled your cage.

Speaking of cages, stick around and, if you're a good little extremist, I might stick up the video of that poor bastard who was burned alive in a cage by your people at ISIS. First wank of the day material right there.

19 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

tories desperately tying to pin the post office scandal on him 

Page doing the rounds of today Scum and its so bad it's laughable. Basically a pic of Starmer in his wig and saying he set free axe murderers and rapists. So much for his mats Rupert. 

Another load of nonsense is this thing with his kids. Not often I stick up for him but what's it got to do with anything or anyone? Pitiful.

I won't put the Scum page up (it's bad) here's some of the other nonsense.

On the subject of the post office, they brought private prosecutions so nothing to do with Starmer.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Page doing the rounds of today Scum and its so bad it's laughable. Basically a pic of Starmer in his wig and saying he set free axe murderers and rapists. So much for his mats Rupert. 

Another load of nonsense is this thing with his kids. Not often I stick up for him but what's it got to do with anything or anyone? Pitiful.

I won't put the Scum page up (it's bad) here's some of the other nonsense.

On the subject of the post office, they brought private prosecutions so nothing to do with Starmer.

its already been community noted

gb news were trying it the other week. Im not sure "man does his job"is really the gotcha they think it is. 

Funny as fuck trying to pin the post office bollocks on him, given that a big part of the actual TV show is about how the Post Office run their own prosecutions, and have done for three centuries.

I hate this country. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Funny as fuck trying to pin the post office bollocks on him, given that a big part of the actual TV show is about how the Post Office run their own prosecutions, and have done for three centuries.

I hate this country. 

from what I understand,the cps can only get involved if they are asked and they werent asked.

they can intervene but he was only there till 2015 and several came after him who didnt intervene.

Id love for him to take that frog faced cunt to the cleaners.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

You started calling non-Jews rats now? 

Anyway, it's great to see I've rattled your cage.

Speaking of cages, stick around and, if you're a good little extremist, I might stick up the video of that poor bastard who was burned alive in a cage by your people at ISIS. First wank of the day material right there.

Whatever Jack the racist rat, you keep enjoying your wank over lammy and his little piggy

56 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

think we can safely assume starmer hasnt cosied upto murdoch

Can we? He's definitely gone to his get togethers.

Or does it prove its now ultimately pointless? He's losing as much as he gains. 

That page today is a real hatchet job, it's a bad blast from the past. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Can we? He's definitely gone to his get togethers.

Or does it prove its now ultimately pointless? He's losing as much as he gains. 

That page today is a real hatchet job, it's a bad blast from the past. 

the rag is giving him both barells today