Quantcast
General Election 2019 - Page 211 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

General Election 2019

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Portillo on Ch 4 has just stuck it to Tom Watson over Brexit. Says a lot when a fucking old Tory sees the duplicitous manner in which Watson operated while the media hailed him as a principled man.

So far, Labour are losing votes and seats in leave voting constituencies to the two explicitly leave parties. Lib Dems stood on a remain platform and would appear to be standing still in terms of seats. 

I'll accept that people don't like Corbyn. But, how would a committed remainer like Kier Starmer have arrested the loss of votes/seats to the leave backing parties? 

Looks like voter suppression/apathy and a low turnout has fucked it for labour more than anything. Good job by the conservatives to fuel that, you have to say 

2 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

hope to be home for the Palace game, so I'll give yer a shout yer big sheep shagger.

Nice one. See you there. 

Ruth Smeeth wow. 

Heavy bashing of Labour and Corbyn there. She looked pissed and coked up but those words won't go asleep. 

Well 6 shots worth of Wild Turkey 101 in a fuck off great tanker with Pepsi has taken the edge off. Problem is I have to go to bed in the morning then wake up for a shift. Maybe I can become one of them cunts on twitter and Instagram and get them to sponsor me through the next 5 years 

Wild Turkey 101 for the worst of times. 

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Well 6 shots worth of Wild Turkey 101 in a fuck off great tanker with Pepsi has taken the edge off. Problem is I have to go to bed in the morning then wake up for a shift. Maybe I can become one of them cunts on twitter and Instagram and get them to sponsor me through the next 5 years 

Wild Turkey 101 for the worst of times. 

Good luck whatever you decide to do in the next 12 hours mate x 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Good luck whatever you decide to do in the next 12 hours mate x 

I'll be fine

I'll have a glass of water in a bit and a orange when I get it. If all else fails my hip flasks in my bag with some Highland Park and I've got a steak I'm the fridge 

Good to see Chuka defeated. Just a shame it was to a Tory. He'll probably be with them soon anyway, to get the parties full house. 

We all know Corbyn is the with hindsight bogeyman. But, it was quite funny to see Dominic Grieve even trying to blame JC for his defeat. Cheeky knobhead. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So my seat went Tory (Stockton South). And Redcar went Tory.

REDCAR!!

They lost their steelworks recently and the Tories refused to bail them out.

So they voted for them.

Fuck. Right. Off.

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'll be fine

I'll have a glass of water in a bit and a orange when I get it. If all else fails my hip flasks in my bag with some Highland Park and I've got a steak I'm the fridge 

Not only are you teasing me with a good bit of meat knowing full well I'm off the meat bit wont even let me finger you? 

Dave

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Not only are you teasing me with a good bit of meat knowing full well I'm off the meat bit wont even let me finger you? 

Dave

Feel like I've been fuck enough tonight, especially as it won't end for 5 years. 

BBC have just changed their forecast giving Labour 201 instead of 191, Tories lose 10 or more seats too. Would be good if that goes down a bit more and turns out right, even if it doesn't mean that much. Mainly making any future rebellion over Brexit issues or anything else more likely to cause problems.

Still fucking horrible though, and still hope Strawhead loses his seat to Milani as well.

So if the Northeast hadn't fallen for the Brexit shit and actually blamed the people that fucked them and caused the factory closures it actually might have been alot closer. 

Don't want anyone losing jobs etc but there's some people that deserve every fucking thing they get. 

England yet again bowing down to their Monarchy and betters. 

Amazing people here laugh at the French, surrender Monkeys etc. 

Tell you one thing, they don't put up with getting fucked over without a fight on work rights and similar issues

Chuka, Zac Goldsmith and Dodds from the DUP gone, nice.

Just waiting to see what happens to Strawhead, Swindle and Raab. Hope Labour win Kensington too.