You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Two Comments

ScouseAndy

Guest darryljon

Why the fcuk did he not get sent off fro trying to throttle Milan, waht happened to the rule about touching another playing in threatening way, he just as well of punch baros, its the same bloody thing.

Can I add a third.

3. Mark McGhee on Sky - Prick.

And a fourth. That gobshite chairman - Prick

And a fifth. Anyone connetced with Millwall - Pricks.

And a sixth. Phil Neal, not only failing to confirm they were chanting, but he then brought Heysel into it. Fair enough the scenes with the police and all that may have brought back painful memories for him, but by mentioning Heysel he may as well have just said 'Liverpool fans at it again' as that's what people will be thinking.

With friends like him....

Oh and that cunt Chris Milow on Radio City who basically spent the last twenty minutes commentating on the Liverpools fans 'attack' on the away suppoprters.

They should be applauded imo.

I mean it's not like Millwal fans are real humans or anything is it?

A bit harsh on Phil Neal I'd say. You have to remember he didn't actually have time to write a manuscipt for his comment. Calling him a prick, when his intentions where good, is wrong imo.

His comments were on sky today, so it's not like he was put on the spot after the game when he wasn't aware of the facts. I don't know what he said last night on his radio commentary (not much apparently), but what he said today came after he was informed of the chanting.

I just think bringing Heysel into it was wrong, and did us no favours.

I just think bringing Heysel into it was wrong, and did us no favours.
I think it was a fair comparison. It was a similar sort of situation - gobshite opposition start on us and we do the wrong thing by reacting to it. I'm disappointed in our fans for letting those little fuckwits get to us.

StD