You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dortmund away leg

Very happy with the result. Woke up expecting a 4-0 bumming and I never worry that much about our chances. Still very wary about the second leg. We need some Anfield magic.

In two minds about the Stoke game. I'd be tempted to rest everyone, but at the same time we need European football next season for many reasons and the league is probably our best shout. 7th will get Europa if Mancs or West Ham win the cup, right?

Because the club handed them out to the fans I presume? 

How about questioning the staff at the stadium who have a responsibility to search people entering the stadium in order to stop these kinds of things being brought in. Oh hang on, that wouldn't bring in any money. A large fine it is then. 

I wasn't blaming him in particular but pointing out that the only statistics that really count are league position and cup runs. He's been shite in both and it's hard to see how we can be much worse in the league with him out and Allen in, frankly. He bottled it all season, good riddance,  and leave the armband where Sakho can find it. He plays like a Liverpool captain, and doesn't go missing like Henderson does.

Not blaming Henderson, then blames him squarely.  Classic stuff.

I can almost smell the bitterness from that post.

Think they're the best side we've played this season but we somehow managed to hold are own (credit to our defence) I think if they had any one of Bayern, Real's or Barca's strikers we'd of got smashed.

I think you could say the same about us honestly. We'd have scored at least 2, if not 3, had we had a more clinical striker. That's not to take anything from a very good Origi either but he's just not there yet, hopefully he will continue to improve though.