You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tories - convince me you're not evil

Gym Beglin

This lad is a proper cunt, and he's fucked up big time but rather than kick him out of university he should be made to very publicly apologise to the homeless feller and give him substantially more than £20. Maybe even have to spend a night out next to him in this weather. That would be an adequate and proportionate punishment.

Disagree with the first bit, as he won't mean it.

The second bit would be a great idea

This lad is a proper cunt, and he's fucked up big time but rather than kick him out of university he should be made to very publicly apologise to the homeless feller and give him substantially more than £20. Maybe even have to spend a night out next to him in this weather. That would be an adequate and proportionate punishment.

Well, doesn't that make sense?

He'll be toxic, it'll never leave him. Every time he gets a new job a colleague will google his name and find it.

When we get new bosses the very first thing I do is google them.

Not for a second saying he's innocent, he's fucked up royally and deserves consequences- but proportional to the harm done.

Don't worry about him mate,a job in the City of London awaits. He's probably been inundated with phone calls from dozens of Merchant Bankers.

Don't worry about him mate,a job in the City of London awaits. He's probably been inundated with phone calls from dozens of Merchant Bankers.

'Probably' again

I just doubt it. Even if there was this cabal of companies you imagine then how would they sneak him in? How would they legislate for the odd Trotskyist insider or pissed off colleague that would dob him in? Or the slip on social media, or newspapers and bloggers that will be tracking him forever?

Let's face it Pistonbroke is going to be looking for the cunt for years so he can take me off ignore (again) and say "I told you so"

Wasn't the burning the 20 quid part of an initiation into a posh wankers club though rico? In which case he probably moves in the circles where he'll be looked after and given a leg up.

I agree with you that kicking him out of university seems a bit harsh. He's acted like a cunt, whilst probably drunk and egged on by some cunt mates. Where do you draw the line on giving people a second chance?

Wasn't the burning the 20 quid part of an initiation into a posh wankers club though rico? In which case he probably moves in the circles where he'll be looked after and given a leg up.

I agree with you that kicking him out of university seems a bit harsh. He's acted like a cunt, whilst probably drunk and egged on by some cunt mates. Where do you draw the line on giving people a second chance?

I don't know, I think a poster further back said his missus had heard it was. Sorry if that's not enough evidence for me, although I'm sure she's a lovely girl. Even if it was, he's 18. A fuckng kid.

Where do I draw the line on second chances? Well, generally after the second chance.

I've done some bad things in my time, things I regret and some things I honestly can't understand why I did them. Dumb, senseless and usually self destructive stuff. If I'd been caught or caught on camera I'd have been fucked. As it is I wasn't and I've ended up a middle aged bloke who thinks people can change or learn from mistakes.

• Upvote 1

I don't know, I think a poster further back said his missus had heard it was. Sorry if that's not enough evidence for me, although I'm sure she's a lovely girl. Even if it was, he's 18. A fuckng kid.

Where do I draw the line on second chances? Well, generally after the second chance.

I've done some bad things in my time, things I regret and some things I honestly can't understand why I did them. Dumb, senseless and usually self destructive stuff. If I'd been caught or caught on camera I'd have been fucked. As it is I wasn't and I've ended up a middle aged bloke who thinks people can change or learn from mistakes.

That was sort of a question to others, as I was agreeing with you.

• Upvote 1

I think I'd treat him the same as any other young one that's done something stupid. Give him a warning and tell him to buck his ideas up or else, and leave it at that. Not sure it needs anything more than that.

Doesn't matter a jot. He's most likely there because his parents are friends with Dean or something and there's no way he'll get kicked out even if outside pressures said he should. Just another rich cunt acting the twat and it being caught on film.

No, you don't seem to grasp that calling someone a cunt covers all that. He's fucked up royally. But you've fucking no idea if it's in or out of character, if he's got previous or any other facts. You've even diagnosed him as a fucking sociopath!

I don't care. Where was your compassionate psychoanalysis of the person that threw a stone through Angela Eagle's office window? I don't see you phoning it in for them. Consistency kids, it's important. 

Doesn't matter a jot. He's most likely there because his parents are friends with Dean or something and there's no way he'll get kicked out even if outside pressures said he should. Just another rich cunt acting the twat and it being caught on film.

'Most likely' - FFS listen to yourself.

Whataboutary? Well done.

It's like shelling peas.

It's the entire basis of your argument. "Well if he was a leftie you'd all be sticking up for him". That's essentially what you've said. I'm just calling you out on your inane identity politics BS. 

It's the entire basis of your argument. "Well if he was a leftie you'd all be sticking up for him". That's essentially what you've said. I'm just calling you out on your inane identity politics BS.

'Essentially' so not what I've said?

If he'd been walking home in jeans and trainers and not in his penguin suit it wouldn't have made the headlines.

He's a cunt, he needs to make amends. To me, he that shouldn't taint his entire life.

Your inability to comprehend continues to amaze me.

If a lefty leaning student threatened to smash up a Rolls Royce on film would it be the same?

What excuse have I made for him? I'm fucking positive if his political leanings were different you wouldn't say a dicky bird, neither would loads here. 'Probably' again.

Does someone tie your shoelaces for you?

You're such a head the ball that you can't comprehend what you've said only a few hours earlier. What do you think these posts imply?

Vlad, I believe he's a cunt for what he did.  He's still basically a kid though.  I'd have to see him as that regardless of his background.  Hopefully he'll learn a bit of  humility from this. 

I don't care. Where was your compassionate psychoanalysis of the person that threw a stone through Angela Eagle's office window? I don't see you phoning it in for them. Consistency kids, it's important. 

I agree with your point, but I have to be pedantic about this:-

-  No window of Angela Eagle's office was damaged

-  No stones were thrown

A window in the stairwell of a shared building was damaged in what was, most likely, an attempted burglary.  No conclusions can be drawn about the political leanings (if any) of the person or people who damaged the window.