You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfer Window

Agent Smith

Fuck pacy centre backs - has everyone been reading 442 and all this modern football crap. Give me a centre-half who can HEAD THE BALL and it's a start. Note - goal against Spurs - no-one headed the ball, how many times were we second to the ball at Bolton (especially in the air). They even brought on Les Ferdinand who is like 100 or something knowing that no-one head the fucking ball. GH was shite, but I remember we had a huge defence back then with Babbel, H & H and Carra.

We need - Big, strong centre back and a goalscorer coz Cisse is shit.

Me too. And I'm sure Rafa would like him too, and you can bet your arse that he probably enquired about him and was given the old one-fingered salute.

I hate Chelsea.

I thought Mourinho had adapted to the English standard of showing TWO fingers as the "fuck you"-salute? (you know, the two fingers that English soldiers cut off the hands of French archers taken as prisoners during the 100-year war or something)

Anyway, I agree that Galas would be an excellent buy; proven quality in the Premiership.

I'd be made up if he comes good. What I'm saying is that so far he has been unarguably shit with the touch of a mule. FFS. And he can't head the ball. I'll buy the lad a cake (WITH candles and NOT on his birthday) if he comes good & I wish him the best of luck. Seen him play maybe 10-15 times and he has been shit every time.

That trick he did in the corner and then the cross with the outside of his boot against city was a bit mule like wasn't it......oh, no actually it wasn't.

Give him a fucking chance for god's sake.

It'd be like someone reading a couple of your posts and immediately thinking that you were a nonsense case...that wouldn't be fair now would it?

yeah, but no-one paid £14 million for me to talk Rod did they? Look, I'd be more than happy if he does well, and yeah, maybe it is premature, but after 15 games that I've seen Cisse his current registration level for the Association of Footballers is - shit. I have friends who are penguins but it doesn't mean I live in an igloo (if you want to love a cross with the outside of a foot that much).

I am giving him time - and I am being a pain in the arse. But - he is French and shit.

LOL! Class.

Who are your penguin friends, I want some!

Oh and he's not. If Tom says it's a fact then that's good enough for me*

*in this one case of coure, not as a rule

He'll comfortbaly be our top scorer this season.

As soon as he and Milan hit it off he will be frightening. Fact.

..if he doesn't I'm gonna shoot him in the face. I have a reputation to uphold here.

yeah, but no-one paid £14 million for me to talk Rod did they? Look, I'd be more than happy if he does well, and yeah, maybe it is premature, but after 15 games that I've seen Cisse his current registration level for the Association of Footballers is - shit. I have friends who are penguins but it doesn't mean I live in an igloo (if you want to love a cross with the outside of a foot that much).

I am giving him time - and I am being a pain in the arse. But - he is French and shit.

Penguins live in the Antarctic region and Pittsburgh, and igloos are an invention of the Inuit in Canada, therefore a) you cannot have friends who are penguins and b) live in an igloo because you are Cockney, not Inuit, so if a and b are false, then so is c) Cisse is shit.

See, it all in the sceintific method.

Fuck pacy centre backs - has everyone been reading 442 and all this modern football crap. Give me a centre-half who can HEAD THE BALL and it's a start. Note - goal against Spurs - no-one headed the ball, how many times were we second to the ball at Bolton (especially in the air). They even brought on Les Ferdinand who is like 100 or something knowing that no-one head the fucking ball. GH was shite, but I remember we had a huge defence back then with Babbel, H & H and Carra.

We need - Big, strong centre back and a goalscorer coz Cisse is shit.

christian - you're contradicting yourself there. you mention the goal against spurs as bad defending (which I agree) then suggest things were better with GH, yet the goal was caused by 3 pieces of bad defending, bad header from sami, a girly fall over from carra and questionable keeping from dudek. the 2 defenders are part of the back 4 you're defending and dudek was brought in to improve on the keeper that played behind that back 4. don't see how it's rafa's fault when he's doing the best he can with the players he has at his disposal - if they make indivdual errors, they do, nothing rafa can do. he'll fix that by f*cking them off in time if the continue to perform like that.

I thought Mourinho had adapted to the English standard of showing TWO fingers as the "fuck you"-salute? (you know, the two fingers that English soldiers cut off the hands of French archers taken as prisoners during the 100-year war or something)

Anyway, I agree that Galas would be an excellent buy; proven quality in the Premiership.

Erik,

it was the English archers who gave the two fingered salute to the French. It started at the battle of Cressy, English archers would fire their arrows , step back out of range of the French crossbows and give the salute, as the French at the time would cut off the two archery fingers of any English archer captured.

Erik,

it was the English archers who gave the two fingered salute to the French. It started at the battle of Cressy, English archers would fire their arrows , step back out of range of the French crossbows and give the salute, as the French at the time would cut off the two archery fingers of any English archer captured.

I haven't heard that version before, but it may be true, of course. The version I heard is that the English cut off the two fingers of French archers taken prisoners, and that later, when these prisoners were exchanged for English soldiers, the English gave the two-fingered salute as soon as the prisoner swapping was finished, shouting "shoot at as now, wankers/frogs" or something like that. Anyway, it's a cool story (except for the French archers, of course).

We could do with a quality centre half and some experienced cover up front, that's for sure. In terms of the latter, it might not be a bad idea to look at bringing Youri Djorkaeff in on a free for a season. In terms of the former, we might want to wait until next summer and try a cheeky bid for Gallas.