You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jon Flanagan

Coro

Some players have more ability than others. Some have more heart and desire. Flanagan is thriving because of the belief that Rodgers has in him. His game will improve by playing with those technicians around him and they in turn will be inspired by his desire and will to succeed. It's nice to watch his development and credit has to go to Brendan. It's happening all over the pitch.

No, I didn't. In either case. But how are your predictions coming on, Den? Want me to dig them out? Want me to dig out your comments about Rodgers? Your comments about Cissokho?

You said he was shite against United and then spat your dummy when others disagreed.

He was anything but shite against United.

Inexperienced at times but then he's a 21 year old defender.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You said he was shite against United

No, I said I thought he was poor. Having rewatched it, I still do. I thought he was great today. I've no issue with a different opinion, though my opinion on that one match seems to have got you banging the bars of your cage again.

Flanagan is 21 and has played less than 30 league games in his career. Luke Shaw for example is 18 and has played over 50.

Flanno is boss and is only going to get better once he gets the experience he needs.

Also:

https://vine.co/v/MehbtD0QPqD

Had a look on a spurs forum and a few of them were bitching about that tackle, funnily enough saying all the shit some of us used to say about him about how he works and tackles hard to cover his deficiencies with the added bit that he's going to break someone's leg eventually.

Too bad he got nothing but the ball.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Had a look on a spurs forum and a few of them were bitching about that tackle, funnily enough saying all the shit some of us used to say about him about how he works and tackles hard to cover his deficiencies with the added bit that he's going to break someone's leg eventually.

Too bad he got nothing but the ball.

It was a Carra-esque tackle, down to the fucking body shape.

Just had a look and you said

Oh, right. Thought he had another poor game. The lad is dedicated and really gives everything in tackles. but there's just so much missing from his game.

Then you spat your dummy when I disagreed with your 'analysis'.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I was one of the few who said we could win the league this year under Rodgers.

Yes, you really are quite the visionary.

Rodgers wont get anywhere near the top 4, ever.

Hes so far been the managerial equivalent of a prematurely ejaculating rapist

sending his son out to commit rape by proxy thru the powers of his corrupted hairy mind.

the fat cunt.

I dont like rodgers cos hes a chelsea man who would fuck us off if they came calling. Also hes done less than Lambert and martinez. Hes the shittest of the three. Lambert everytime for me out of those 3.

Suarez clearly has no faith in Fool Brenna getting us in the top 4

Brendan Rodgers has from day 1 turned Gerrard to shit.

No point wasting anymore time or money on the man he's shit, we're shit and fans who are happy just to watch us play a 'brand' of football are also shit.

with his cup pedigree and schoolboy tactics I have no desire to watch us get mullered for 6 games in the champions league against proper teams even if we were to get through a qualifier, which there being nothing to suggest we would even achieve that.

There's plenty more of that stuff about, but you're only allowed a limited amount of quotes in a single post. I particularly liked the one from a few months back when you questioned who Flano was. 'What's that dudes name'. Good ol' Dennis, coming apart at the neck bolts.

• Upvote 8

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Touche NV. 

Well played.

Nah. I feel like I've beaten up a kid who just got off the special bus. Everybody calls stuff wrong, God knows I have, but bragging about being right when you've said stuff like that? Can't let that slide I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1