You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

26 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I would say you would enjoy it from the beginning and try your best to watch as much of the first series as you can. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. And I watched the film afterwards and could certainly see it was from the same universe.

But I have never watched the second or third series and I expect that to remain the same for quite a while. Maybe forever. But I don't regret watching the first series as I thought it was pretty good.

Series 2 wasn't too bad,but series 3 is absolute dogshit.

29 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I would say you would enjoy it from the beginning and try your best to watch as much of the first series as you can. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. And I watched the film afterwards and could certainly see it was from the same universe.

But I have never watched the second or third series and I expect that to remain the same for quite a while. Maybe forever. But I don't regret watching the first series as I thought it was pretty good.

I agree with that, I quite liked the first season although there were shades of what was to come creeping in towards the end as like has already been said it seemed like the writers were throwing darts at a board of ideas.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I agree with that, I quite liked the first season although there were shades of what was to come creeping in towards the end as like has already been said it seemed like the writers were throwing darts at a board of ideas.

Anyhony Hopkins absolutely made that show. He is a top class actor and I was really surprised to see him in a TV show as I don't think he has done that many. It's worth watching just for him. I think he was born menacing.

3 hours ago, RedKnight said:

I've never read the Bosch books but I really enjoy the show. I found the first series to be a bit formulaic but since then it's leaned into the strengths of Welliver and it's great fun. Not top tier TV but good TV well done.

I’m loving this second season, he’s turned into Jack Bauer but in a good way.

Just finished Ozark season 3. Certainly got better after season 2. Really enjoyed it. The ending was brutal. Looking forward to season 4. I would not fuck with Ruth. She scares me more than the cartel. I would happily shoot Wendy in the fucking face. 

8/10 for that season. 

Its now a 7.5/10 in total. I can see that getting better. 

Now I'm going to start Bosch. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just finished Ozark season 3. Certainly got better after season 2. Really enjoyed it. The ending was brutal. Looking forward to season 4. I would not fuck with Ruth. She scares me more than the cartel. I would happily shoot Wendy in the fucking face. 

8/10 for that season. 

You was calling Welliver not fit to burn the other day.

57 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

8/10 for that season. 

I think the regular characters like Ruth and the one who murdered her husband,Darlene? Are pretty pathetic and unbelievable characters but they do make for a very entertaining storyline. Must admit that its turning into a bit of a soap opera regarding how many people switch sides and how easily they do it after very little persuasion. The brother in law was the shittest character in the last series though.

37 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fauda season 3. What a bunch of cunts these Israelis are and it must be the first time I am rooting for the so called 'bad guys/girls.' First series of this was pretty balanced but its turned into a sort of Mossad wankfest since.

I made it through the first three episodes--but only because they're half an hour long.

They--the makers of the show--treat human life as if it was a video game.

A show without nuance is bad enough, but in that setting I found it particularly off-putting.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've stalled on Bosch. Half way through After life 2. 

Never heard of that, I'll look ay that after Sopranos and Better Call Saul.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I've stalled on Bosch. Half way through After life 2. 

Just binged the whole of series 2 of After Life. Excellent stuff.