You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

34 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This is a clip from an episode of a BBC afternoon children's programme early 80s. It must have frightened the little ones half to death. So for that reason 10/10

Watched Boy from Space as a kid and it was very unsettling, was on during the afternoon if I remember. There was another show maybe made by same people called Dark Towers which was also creepy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

Watched Boy from Space as a kid and it was very unsettling, was on during the afternoon if I remember. There was another show maybe made by same people called Dark Towers which was also creepy.

I can't remember it tbh but dear me judging by that clip how the fuck did the beeb get away with putting that on in the afternoons? 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

I can't remember it tbh but dear me judging by that clip how the fuck did the beeb get away with putting that on in the afternoons? 

Yeah it was part of an educational show called Look and Read on the BBC and during the show they would show a mini drama such as this. Surprised to see Boy from Space was 1971, to be clear I saw it in the early to mid eighties at primary school!

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

This is a clip from an episode of a BBC afternoon children's programme early 80s. It must have frightened the little ones half to death. So for that reason 10/10

I was petrified of the bad guy in that. Think he was chasing a lad called peep-peep. 

42 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Is Happy Valley worth a watch? Ever pore of my body says no but it seems well regarded..

But then so is strictly and ice dancing fuck that.

Yes very much so.

Why does every pore if your body say no?

24 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Corrie star, women like it. Doubt it is The Wire but cheers give it a go.

Haha well if you don't want to watch a show with a very strong female lead then it probably won't be for you.

I didn't fancy it either, deffo not my cup of tea on paper (British, northern, gritty, police drama) but I gave it a go because of the original S1 reviews and thought it was exceptional.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Haha well if you don't want to watch a show with a very strong female lead then it probably won't be for you.

I didn't fancy it either, deffo not my cup of tea on paper (British, northern, gritty, police drama) but I gave it a go because of the original S1 reviews and thought it was exceptional.

Don't mind a female lead. But a soap actress is kinda pushing it. Enjoyed Line of Duty. Agree with all your other possible negatives but I'm often wrong so will dip in. 

4 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

As long as it better than that last one. WTF was that all about. Wheres the zombies? Hairy blokes kissing does not make great viewing.

Erm, sorry, I think you're going to be disappointed then. The game was story driven, about relationships between people in a post infectious disease world, and not just about shooting infected people. I'd hazard a guess they'll lean in on that more as opposed to pew pew guns.

4 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

As long as it better than that last one. WTF was that all about. Wheres the zombies? Hairy blokes kissing does not make great viewing.

mqdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

Erm, sorry, I think you're going to be disappointed then. The game was story driven, about relationships between people in a post infectious disease world, and not just about shooting infected people. I'd hazard a guess they'll lean in on that more as opposed to pew pew guns.

There was some good pew pew in this one,

12 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I think so far it is good. I get it is a deep story so much so I've just ordered a PS5 and the game. Just a bit surprised. If that is in the game they are both getting whacked.

Wait until they reach that camp where it's just a load more hairy blokes kissing and bumming.