You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The GF has been dead quiet lately, let's use this thread to hazard guesses at where the fuck everyone has been and the reasons behind their lack of posts. I'll start...

Noos - The law has finally caught up with him, currently on remand for 19 counts of sex with a minor. Can't post from his prison cell.

Simon - Living the good life on a yacht in the Caribbean after selling his catering business for £6.2 million. Can't post because we're beneath him.

Have you read the FF?

Rafa Benitez debates, the return of the always grotesque transfer window threads, 7th being discussed as grand "progress" and the discussions dominated by people who the forum either hates(as their rep attests to) or love to argue against.

The better question is why people have kept coming back here for so long?

Have you read the FF?

Rafa Benitez debates, the return of the always grotesque transfer window threads, 7th being discussed as grand "progress" and the discussions dominated by people who the forum either hates(as their rep attests to) or love to argue against.

The better question is why people have kept coming back here for so long?

YOU FUCKING DISGRACE OF A CUNT. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT WHO TOUCHES ANIMALS AND YOU HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF AIDS... BAD AIDS. YOUR KIND SHOULD BE BURNT AND SHAT ON, YOU UGLY PISS SOAKED, CUM BREATHED, TWAT FACED, ARSE POUNDING, CUNT SLAPPING NIPPLE HEAD.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU POST THIS SHITE ON MY TURF. I HOPE YOU GET FISTED TO DEATH BY YOUR DIRTY OLD UNCLE WHO POKES YOUR BUM WITH HIS SAUSAGE FINGERS. YOU ARE A DISGUSTING, COCK LICKING, SHIT FACED, PERIOD BLOOD COVERED, SMEG STINKING CUM SPONGE WITH THE LIKABILITY OF A FRENCHMAN.

NO TWAT MUNCHING, CUM SLINGING, FUCK FACED *F ON THE SWEET YET DIRTY GF... YOU SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!

atremical.jpg

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

Dunno. Certainly seems to have been a bit quieter round here recently. Maybe the new forum that Dave created to move a certain subject away from an existing forum has taken up peoples time who would normally be here?

Also maybe it seems quiet because we had a recent period of frenetic activity, lots happening in the world like Korea, the Boston Bombings and everyones favourite mental detective Noel O' Gaaaaara. Not to mention BigBaks disaster dates.

Just speculatin' like.

Whatcha doin down here la?

It's boss, I don't regret moving here at all.

Working on a new part of Brighton College.

30 fucking grand a year to send your kid to it! Fucking hell. Blair's kids went here apparently. The Tory cunts.

'ello Salior

Portsmouth is a shit night out.

Scrap that, it's just shit.

your not wrong. southsea is lovely. not a bad night out.

jokes aside, brighton is a boss night out. nearly moved there a few years ago.

I find it hilarious all this bumming banter down here.

What people fail to see is that if all the blokes are busy doing each other, that means there are loads of women spare, and in all likelyhood - gasping for it.

Only gays go to Brighton right? Wrong.

Working on a new part of Brighton College.

30 fucking grand a year to send your kid to it! Fucking hell. Blair's kids went here apparently. The Tory cunts.

Yeah I know the extension, my mate approved it. Nice school & building, main part is listed and it has its own conservation area. I did a few jobs on it about 8 years ago.

I find it hilarious all this bumming banter down here.

What people fail to see is that if all the blokes are busy doing each other, that means there are loads of women spare, and in all likelyhood - gasping for it.

Only gays go to Brighton right? Wrong.

All the woman are lesbians.... Not the good ones either.

There was only 3 children born in Brighton last year.

Yeah I know the extension, my mate approved it. Nice school & building, main part is listed and it has its own conservation area. I did a few jobs on it about 8 years ago.

The main school is awesome. Well the bits we can see from the site. I'll be interested to see how much of a sore thumb this extension looks when it's finished.