You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ferguson wants spurs investigated for tapping up!

Guest San Don

Guest San Don

You cant make this stuff up from the old duffer!

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has accused Tottenham of "blatant manipulation" over the signing of defender Zeki Fryers and wants the Premier League to investigate the deal.

Fryers left United for Standard Liege for a small compensation fee in August, after Spurs baulked at paying £6m.

But now Spurs have signed the 20-year-old from Standard for a reported £3m.

"I'm disappointed in Tottenham. I think it's a blatant manipulation of the situation," said Ferguson.

Here

It's reported that the compensation fee would have been £6m. For a guy who's played a couple of games for England u-19. WTF?????? Presumably the compensation would have been set at an 'independent' tribunal.

Anyway if the guy is so good that Utd wanted £6m in compensation (not even a transfer fee) isn't it strange that Liege are letting him go for £3m.

Ahem

Dutch defender Jaap Stam claimed in his autobiography that he had been tapped up by Fergie when he was playing for PSV. The two men apparently had a John le Carre-esque secret rendezvous in a safe house near Amsterdam airport without PSV's knowledge in 1998. Within months, Stam was a United player.

And if reports down the years are to be believed, Fergie has something of a penchant for chatting up Dutch players - especially if they played for PSV.

As well as Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy alleged he had many cosy chats with the United boss before his transfer and PSV were enraged when they discovered their winger Arjen Robben had visited Old Trafford without their knowledge.

PSV Eindhoven chairman Harry van Raaij said: "It is Ferguson's way of doing business but it is not my way.

"You can look back and see similarities to what happened with Stam and Van Nistelrooy. It just seems that, with Ferguson, a leopard never loses its spots."

It is a view doubtless shared by former Aston Villa boss John Gregory. He accused Fergie of tapping up his striker Dwight Yorke , who eventually moved to United for a £12m fee in 1998.

One man Fergie did fail to get his hands on, however, is Phillippe Mexes . The French defender claimed last year that he was invited to Old Trafford for a look round while he was contracted to Auxerre.

Mexes found himself at the centre of another tapping up row when he signed a four-year contract with Roma in 2004 – without the agreement of his club.

Brilliant! That demented old bar steward is finally exhibiting signs of serious mental deterioration.

For the third time in as many weeks we can sit back and watch the horrible arl bastard while he goes into meltdown and makes a drunken embarrassment of himself.

Maybe he should take on board the old saying; 'People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'.

Cunt.

Nothing i read about him will ever surprise me.

Coincidently, did i read something about him hanging around for another 3 years the other day? I fucking hope not, the twisted pant-shitting old cunt. For everyone's sake - including his own and his own fucking family - why won't he just fuck off? Jumping up and down on the sidelines, with his big ugly whiskey filled beak about to burst - at the age of 75? No-one wants to see that. Retire you old twat.

he really is a fucking loon, trying to dictate that a club can't buy a player from another club just because he didn't get the fee he wanted for him

Is right, he's demanding action based on what? On Spurs buying his player for £3m when he tried to con Spurs out of a further £3m?

If anything it should be Ferguson and United reported for this preferential buyer bullshit, and the £3m tax on an English club trying to buy an English player.

The destruction of this United/Ferguson/FA monstrosity cannot come quick enough.

Another thing that fucks me off no end is the BBC website who allow comments on 'some' stories, but they are cherry picked and often do not include Ferguson stories. It's like a North Korean broadcaster at times, utter wankers. Let the nation discuss Ferguson and his fucking attitude and disdain towards the rest of the clubs in the country. He fucking hates every other club, despite what he may say, he fucking hates everyone such is his maniacal nature, now warped grotesquely by his greed and his huge ego, and that he knows he's untouchable because his good friend is the VC of the FA.

You will never find an article like this anywhere, they're too scared to write it, too scared that they'll lost visitation privaleges at Old Trafford. Fucking free press my arse.

Ferguson talking about dodgy financial goings really is the pot calling the kettle black. He took £40,000 off Kanchelski's agent and put it in the safe, not thinking it may be necessary to report it to the FA or police.

The reason he was sacked by St Mirren is because he was a general gobshite and putting the club's whole position, and Chairman's liberty in jeopardy by helping himself to £25 a week out of the petty cash and not receipting it which had serious tax implications.

Cunt.

Nothing i read about him will ever surprise me.

Coincidently, did i read something about him hanging around for another 3 years the other day? I fucking hope not, the twisted pant-shitting old cunt. For everyone's sake - including his own and his own fucking family - why won't he just fuck off? Jumping up and down on the sidelines, with his big ugly whiskey filled beak about to burst - at the age of 75? No-one wants to see that. Retire you old twat.

He won't just fuck off when he retires though will he. He'll be ever present at united matches and every limp dicked drooling fucktard in the media will hang on his every word like they do now. Every time he opens his pissed up slurrring mouth it'll be plastered all over every fucking media stream - like it is now. Which is why the old cunt just dying is the preferred option for me.

The man's paranoia is getting worse. If he ever gets hold of a gun there would be a good chance of him turning the local primary school into a shooting gallery. I reckon the old twat may now be certifiably insane. I'm looking forward to his pre-match thoughts this time next week.

He won't just fuck off when he retires though will he. He'll be ever present at united matches and every limp dicked drooling fucktard in the media will hang on his every word like they do now. Every time he opens his pissed up slurrring mouth it'll be plastered all over every fucking media stream - like it is now. Which is why the old cunt just dying is the preferred option for me.

I second this. People that think it'll stop when he retires are naïve in the extreme. This guy won't stop until he is dead. I horrible thing to say but the prem will be better with him gone.

Guest San Don
I second this. People that think it'll stop when he retires are naïve in the extreme. This guy won't stop until he is dead. I horrible thing to say but the prem will be better with him gone.

Exactly. If people think crerrand is an absolute bellend now, ferguson will be exponentially worse.

When he dies everything will come out about what he's been up to and how corrupt the game has been, and loads will be implicated in it. Noone will speak out against him now as too many people's interests are directly related to him and United's success.

After the stunt he pulled with the signing of Paul Pogba, he really needs to shut his yap about dodgy transfer practice. Actually, if he could shut his yap full stop, that would be more than useful given that the only sign language I reckon he knows is balancing on one leg and putting his finger on his nose.