You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Oh fucking hell his story is already unravelling. The official docs tell of a different tone and vibe to the one painted by Britain's all time biggest bullshiter.

It takes some fucking doing to get into a spat over truth with Putin and come out looking the liar but Johnsons giving it a go. 

On 26/01/2023 at 19:43, Vincent Vega said:

Outrageous that the tax payer has to pay for this.

Explains why they can't afford pay rises for nurses. Apparently they're only doing what the people want.

1 hour ago, House of Dirk said:

I can never forgive that cunt. I couldnt see my mother when she was dying in hospital (I know and get I am not the only person) and this cunt was breaking every rule in the book.

I hope he dies.

Same here

Me dad was in hosi then a care home and those cunts were having piss ups every week.

And every twat you pops up and says 'it was just a piece of cake can get to fuck aswell

I've genuinely never despised another person in my life as much as that fat lying charlatan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Arniepie said:

Because a lot of people in this country are fucking thick?

I’m not sure it’s as easy or convenient as that, mate. I mean, I’m out everyday lives we meet some people who are a bit, cough, interesting… but generally people are normal. Some a bit smarter than others, some a bit dafter. On the whole, it’s not my experience that everyone is a complete fucking dribbling idiot. Though I grant, they definitely exists. I guess people are quite disjointed and we’ve seen things swing on big issues like Brexit. 

Johnson is a special case for me. I wouldn’t let him in a Wetherspoons let alone Downing Street, let alone run the country. It’s utterly amazing that this shit is happening. 

• Upvote 1

A lot of working class people still fear voting because they think being on the electoral roll will get bailiffs swatting their door down. So they don't register, therefore don't bother. Another tory tactic but from old. 

Just like the ID card registration shit they're proposing. (apparently) 

We don't live in a democracy. It's more Clockwork Orange. 

If we sat every single human in the UK down and asked them to tick, we wouldn't be in the state we are in. 

• Upvote 1

On 03/02/2023 at 00:50, Bjornebye said:

A lot of working class people still fear voting because they think being on the electoral roll will get bailiffs swatting their door down. So they don't register, therefore don't bother. Another tory tactic but from old. 

Just like the ID card registration shit they're proposing. (apparently) 

We don't live in a democracy. It's more Clockwork Orange. 

If we sat every single human in the UK down and asked them to tick, we wouldn't be in the state we are in. 

I think it might be more dark arts than that. Last year I received a letter from Bromley Council saying that my address didn't appear to be correct. If I didn't confirm my address within a certain time I'd be removed from the electoral roll. I didn't reply but I'm sure it's easy enough to get put back on. How many people are removed with or without a letter?

But why send a letter to someone saying we don't think we have your address? Clearly you do otherwise I wouldn't be receiving it. I have loads of presence on the gov website as I'm self-employed and registered as an Approved Driving Instructor with the DVSA (a gov department). 

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I think it might be more dark arts than that. Last year I received a letter from Bromley Council saying that my address didn't appear to be correct. If I didn't confirm my address within a certain time I'd be removed from the electoral roll. I didn't reply but I'm sure it's easy enough to get put back on. How many people are removed with or without a letter?

But why send a letter to someone saying we don't think we have your address? Clearly you do otherwise I wouldn't be receiving it. I have loads of presence on the gov website as I'm self-employed and registered as an Approved Driving Instructor with the DVSA (a gov department). 

Dodgy as fuck. 

On 02/02/2023 at 23:42, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’m not sure it’s as easy or convenient as that, mate. I mean, I’m out everyday lives we meet some people who are a bit, cough, interesting… but generally people are normal. Some a bit smarter than others, some a bit dafter. On the whole, it’s not my experience that everyone is a complete fucking dribbling idiot. Though I grant, they definitely exists. I guess people are quite disjointed and we’ve seen things swing on big issues like Brexit. 

Johnson is a special case for me. I wouldn’t let him in a Wetherspoons let alone Downing Street, let alone run the country. It’s utterly amazing that this shit is happening. 

Going on twitter is a bit of a eye opener.

There are people out there who genuinely believe Jeremy corbyn is a Marxist,racist terrorist sympathiser who hates this country and supports innocent people being blown to pieces.They may be decent people but they have read all the headlines and probably thought "well there is no smoke without fire '

The same applies to johnson.Despite everything he has done,his profile in much of the media is still positive. 

Radio 4 where doing an out and about a while ago up north some where and loads of people were saying leave 'our boris'alone.

This is a man who said he would rather see bodies piled high in the streets than have another lockdown and said money would be wasted on a child abuse case would be 'spaffed up against the wall'

You are probably right, it is likely to be more nuanced than they are all thick,but I genuinely can't think of another reason

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Going on twitter is a bit of a eye opener.

There are people out there who genuinely believe Jeremy corbyn is a Marxist,racist terrorist sympathiser who hates this country and supports innocent people being blown to pieces.They may be decent people but they have read all the headlines and probably thought "well there is no smoke without fire '

The same applies to johnson.Despite everything he has done,his profile in much of the media is still positive. 

Radio 4 where doing an out and about a while ago up north some where and loads of people were saying leave 'our boris'alone.

This is a man who said he would rather see bodies piled high in the streets than have another lockdown and said money would be wasted on a child abuse case would be 'spaffed up against the wall'

You are probably right, it is likely to be more nuanced than they are all thick,but I genuinely can't think of another reason

Twitter is an eye-gouger, mate. As you well know, it's the very most convenient place for the thickest and/or most extreme idiots in society to gather. The wider population is a whole other matter. I'm out for lunch today, but I'll give better thoughts on why I think it's happening a bit later.