You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Good point!

Nah, I always stick the pre match bet on over 0.5 goals, then wait until the first goal goes in and have a free £50 to play with.

My mate won £550 a few weeks ago backing Sanchez to score 2 or more in the United game.

Back the 0.5 and then back the 0-0 at another bookies. Means you get a £50 bet with the only chance of losing about £3.

Did the same for the City vs Utd game a few weeks back. Thankfully I backed te 0-0 otherwise I'd have been fucked

Good point!

Nah, I always stick the pre match bet on over 0.5 goals, then wait until the first goal goes in and have a free £50 to play with.

My mate won £550 a few weeks ago backing Sanchez to score 2 or more in the United game.

I go for the over 0.5 goal but back 0-0 elsewhere as i got stung with the Arsenal/Liverpool game earlier in the season. My lad got stung on the Manchester derby the other week, but i had covered 0-0 with Skybet, so didnt lose. Skybet offering 0-0 at 18/1 so only had to put £3 on to cover that possibility tomorrow.

edit: hadnt seen above post

Yeah there are a few different ways of doing that bet.

I almost got stung on the United match, but as the game wore on I released there weren't going to be many goals so backed under 1.5 at 3.00 (2/1) 

Stupidly I had never thought to back 0-0 elsewhere, just stuck 2.60 on it at 21. on Betfair.exchange.

The French international footballer Karim Benzema has been taken into police custody as part of an inquiry into an alleged plot to blackmail a fellow international over a sex tape.

When asked to comment, Real Madrid boss, Rafa Benitez said:

In my country we have a saying: When you see one man bent over a pile of white towels in the changing room and another man, how do you say, applying the mojo from a posterior position, we say, yes, don't you see it is a sex tape?

• Upvote 2

For years the British media have drooled over Wenger and Arsenal and what wonderful football they play and yet year after year they get found out in Europe.....

One day the media will realise what a genius they had in Paisley still the only English manager who figured out a system to totally dominate England and Europe year after year.