You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer of 2009.

Code

There are no Rafa arguments on the MF mate.

When that is said, maybe thats where they should have been as we would have avoided the petty insults and people could have kept on topic.

The thing is, any thread on any forum can go off topic and most do here and there. It's the needless nudges in the wrong direction that's gets on my tits. Pretty sure i'm not alone here.

Frode, you are a very, very intelligent man. Surely you can see the contradiction here?

And as for it being 'news' about Aquilani's wages, one journo has mentioned £125k pw, one has said £89k or less pw. The only news here is that one (or both more than likely) journalists have got it wrong.

Cris, I posted this when The Telegraph, The Echo and the The Times all said he was on £125K a week.

When I say I dont care about Rafa I mean that he does not bother me in any way, simply because he is not our manager anymore.

I was pretty sure he was going to get a new job this summer though, but it seems most of the ships have left docks already and you have to wonder why?

I said in the first post I think he is a good coach as he has a good basic set up, in my opinion it needs to be developed a bit but that is another discussion.

The thing is I dont think the reason Rafa is out of job has got much to do with his qualities on the training ground.

A lot of different arguments have been thrown about, but this with how we handled transfers in the summer of 2009, when parry was out and rafa was in control is a new one for me, maybe its been discussed elsewhere but then I missed it.

As a huge Rafa fan, what do you make of it if its true? Could it be a reason why he is still out of work?

Its been said AVB was our first choice but after we had sounded him out through Chelsea this summer we dropped our interest, is that what is happening to Rafa as well?

I don't understand why we would have 'sounded out' Chelsea about AVB

How did that conversation go?

"Hi Chelsea, it's Liverpool. We're thinking of employing that young manager who you paid 13m to sign, but you sacked after only 6 months because the team selections were a disaster, the tactics weren't working, the dressing room was in revolt, and his demeanour and manner were alienating the media and fans. What is your opinion of him?"

Other Rashisms:

Use of posters first name. Overuse of the word 'mate'. Lengthy (and desperately eager to please) justification of original post which also serves to deny any malicious intent of original post.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

It's all there. In fact, if I hadn't seen pictures of Code drinking blue WKD, I'd think he was one of Rash's aliases.

I think you'll find that the "voices in their head" you keep referring to are what normal people call "thoughts".

You should try them.

I do all the time, what I dont do though is to accuse people of saying other things than what their posts actually show they have said.

The nutter has started sending me messages about how fucking hard he is in real life and how nobody would dare say the things to him on here in person.

He has offcially lost the fucking plot. Keep it going with any luck he might fuck off.

I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you, came across this

Pictures by Code72 - Photobucket

I think this must be him..

Konfirmasjon.jpg

or one of these guys enjoying a manly mountain trip

n543151230_391690_1043.jpg

Hahahaha absolutely brilliant. Another one of messages to me a while ago was about how he was bigger than me, more clever than me, had a better job than me etc etc blah blah blah considering he has no fucking idea who I am I think it was early signs of his losing the plot.

This thread is the nail in the coffin.

The Guest is an earlier banned user who is about to crack.

Watch this space.

Says the guy who made a thread on me which got deleted because it was that embarrassing, after sending me over 20 privatre messages.

Anyone can ask Dave if I'm a banned user because I'm not and he will be able to tell by email.

I'm going to take Dave's previous advice with arguments like his. You are going on ignore.

Says the guy who made a thread on me which got deleted because it was that embarrassing, after sending me over 20 privatre messages.

Anyone can ask Dave if I'm a banned user because I'm not and he will be able to tell by email.

I'm going take Dave's previous advice with arguments like his. You are going on ignore.

Whether Code did or didn't PM you, it still doesn't disguise the fact that you are a total knob. You're probably sitting in your favourite underpants with one hand on your lad and the other hand typing this crap. Don't worry though it will end eventually - it's called puberty and you'll get through it over the next few years.

Whether Code did or didn't PM you, it still doesn't disguise the fact that you are a total knob. You're probably sitting in your favourite underpants with one hand on your lad and the other hand typing this crap. Don't worry though it will end eventually - it's called puberty and you'll get through it over the next few years.

I don't think I've had the pleasure. What have I done to rile you?

Code, as someone who mostly lurks on this site, I think you get a lot of unfair criticism, and people tend to reply to the poster rather than the post.

However starting a thread about Rafa 2 years and thousands of posts afer he left was only going to go one way, and I don't think you help yourself at all when you do things like this.

Everyone has their view on Rafa, and has probably aired it several times already, any meaningful debate about him has already been had, and no-one is going to change their position.

Unless Rafa is seriously linked with Liverpool again in future, I dont really see any point in debating him any further.

Code, as someone who mostly lurks on this site, I think you get a lot of unfair criticism, and people tend to reply to the poster rather than the post.

However starting a thread about Rafa 2 years and thousands of posts afer he left was only going to go one way, and I don't think you help yourself at all when you do things like this.

Everyone has their view on Rafa, and has probably aired it several times already, any meaningful debate about him has already been had, and no-one is going to change their position.

Unless Rafa is seriously linked with Liverpool again in future, I dont really see any point in debating him any further.

I hope you are right.

As everyone know I'm not his biggest fan, but even I sometimes wonder why he is not back in a job as he seems to be pretty obsessed with football.

Believe it or not, that was the main reason for this thread, because when I got to learn about Aquilanis wages for me it was another piece in the puzzle.

What those who think we should have him back think I have no idea about because neither of them have actually answered that question.