You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does anyone know what that website was called in which people could post their amusing stories about their teachers and pupils.

It was sorted by A-Z and it was exactly the place where Tom R's "phantom shitter" story would have gone.

It was ace, but I've totally forgotten what it was called.

Some sample entries for those interested:

soul man

An unfortunate pupil at our school had mild Spina Bifida which caused him to walk with a sideways hip-swinging shuffle.

We thought he was rather cool because he looked as though he was grooving along to a funky tune that only he could hear; he may have just been listening to our tuneless rendition of "Soul Man" and finger-snapping as he jive-walked past our classroom window.

paki-4-bobs

Generic name given to those crap, plastic unbranded trainers that were sported by remedials, dirty schemers, and one-parent children in the 1980s. They got their name from the price - about 20p - and the fact that they only seemed to be sold by Pakistani gentlemen in their emporia of miscellany. Also known as Borstal Break-outs.

baby games

Abusive chant directed at me by class bullies for daring to wear an iron on "Fighting Fantasy" transfer on my jumper. The chanting started in a normal voice, but was gradually replaced by a mock-spastic voice and finally stopped altogether when one of my tormentors decided it would in fact be a better idea to spit on me.

Never heard of that site, some weird but funny stuff on there.

BT

Stands for Big Tits. Requires two participants and a big titted girl. One boy shouts "beeee... teeee..", the other runs up to punch the tits and shouts "Cellnet!"

Then both parties run away, because punching girls in the tits gives them cancer.

Because of this thread I researched some of my old school chums from my bygone days. I have found that a lad who used to be a bit of a nutter, still a decent mate, star of the team (after me) is in nick for manslaughter and armed robbery. Another is a senior partner at a big New York law firm and has overseen mergers between major multi nationals. He heads their offices in China, Dubai, Fucking hell. His old fella had the car showroom at the end of Marsh lane. Loaded like but that is serious success.