You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a monster in the air, good pace, reads the game well, decent with the ball at his feet. Reminds me a bit of a young rio Ferdinand. He's Spurs' best centre half by some distance already IMO.

If that's all true and Skrtel's off for 20m this is cracking business.

IF though.

He's a monster in the air, good pace, reads the game well, decent with the ball at his feet. Reminds me a bit of a young rio Ferdinand. He's Spurs' best centre half by some distance already IMO.

Kaboul is their best centre. Zero chance of this transfer happening.

Can I just ask then...if he is so ace and Spurs best CB already, why would they be selling him to us for 8m, especially when King has just retired?

You tell me. They shouldn't have let him go on loan last year either but it's Arry we're talking about.

he is alright but hopefully Agger and Skrtel will be here next season with Coates as 3rd choice and I'm sure Carra can still hack it as 4th choice, a bit pointless unless on of them is leaving, defence is fine, we need wingers and strikers

You tell me. They shouldn't have let him go on loan last year either but it's Arry we're talking about.

What? Teams let players go on loan to give them first team football and to carry on their development. Why wouldn't he be allowed to go on loan - they believe enough in him to want him to develop?

What? Teams let players go on loan to give them first team football and to carry on their development. Why wouldn't he be allowed to go on loan - they believe enough in him to want him to develop?

Because he was good enough to play in their first team last season.

Because he was good enough to play in their first team last season.

Better than Kaboul and King? How many games did he get for their first team last year?

To be honest I don't know why I'm bothering with this thread - I haven't got a fuckin clue of who's coming or going and for the most part who all the foreign players we are linked with are never mind how good they are.

This fella is just another name to me - never seen him play or heard of him.

Sorry to bother you! I'm off to practice a few steps!

Agger is 6/4 to be at Barcelona with the bookies, lets hope FSG spreadsheets don't say sell.

If they offer good money for him I would sell him like a shot.

As great a player as he is,he is made of glass and a decent offer for him,then its a no brainer to sell him.