You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What Our Next Move Should Be

Gimmeesumtruth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaders rarely come back from being perceived as weak. I'm being pragmatic when I say that we almost certainly need to look for a new manager in the summer. It's not what I want, but Kenny is a pushover now; it doesn't matter whether that is true because perception is nine tenths of reality.

You are definitely a cunt.

Sir Cunt didn't attend the press conference after last year's FA Cup match. Kenny has nothing to apologise for and he certainly should not react to media led fenzy.

Fuck off everyone and everything connected with United, Sky and the football press. That should be our next move.

Edit: Honestly don't even care anymore

I have decided, based on your last few posts in various threads, that you are a bit of a cunt.

You don't think that Kenny has been made to look like a fool? Not just by Suarez, but by the club's hierarchy and his own decision to put his name to the statement today? "Did not conduct myself in a way befitting of a Liverpool manager"? That's preposterous. I'm delighted to be called a cunt for considering it a ridiculous statement on so many levels, and I do think that it'll have hurt Kenny's authority pretty badly.

Or next move should be winning both domestic cups and coming 4th, that will go a long way. Time for the players to pull their fucking fingers our of their over payed arses and give something back to the supporters and manager.

This has been one horrible horrible weekend

Our next move is to just fucking move on.

This is no disaster.

It's not a fucking tragedy and it'll be forgotten about this time next month.

Apart from the drama queens and the media, no-one gives a fucking shit. No-one.

Kenny's not going to quit. Suarez is not going to leave. This is going to have no fucking impact on the club in the long or medium term. When we look back on this season it'll barely merit a footnote. It's a fucking handshake and some shit-stirring by United and the press. Let's be honest here; No-one fucking cares.

Suarez'll get booed by the away fans for a few weeks and absolutely no-one will give a shit because he'll get cheered on by us lot for a lot longer.

In two weeks he'll be back to being the single best player on the pitch, (regardless of the opposition), and two man of the match performances in a row and no-one will even mention any of this shit apart from a few bitters and half a dozen armchair United fans so you'll have to excuse me for not giving a fucking shit, alright? And don't forget that his usual ratio is two M.O.M awards for every three games he plays, so it's not really anything to worry about is it?

Dalglish could have handled it better but he stuck up for his man in the press and then apologised when it all got fucking tiresome and who could blame him? He stuck by Suarez and threw a few crumbs to the fucking press as a sop and that's all that matters and that's all that'll be remembered. Everything else is meaningless.

Anfield is still going to be full for the next game. Suarez is still going to be the single name on the teamsheet that the opposition are fucking terrified of, (although Gerrard is coming in to form and has been playing some outstanding stuff lately.), The Kevin Williams petition has got the 100 000 signatures it needed to go forward in the House Of Commons and Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Bellamy, Reina and Lucas are still amongst the best players in their respective positions in this entire league so the first season of the Dalglish era walks on with a decent shout for forth place, a good FA cup run and a trip to Wembley in a couple of weeks.

Where is this fucking crisis exactly? Because I really don't see it at all.

United fans must be laughing up their fucking sleeves the way some of us are carrying on lately and it needs to fucking stop here.

Are we really going to fall apart off the back of some bad press and signing a fucking brilliant Uruguayan who is virtually guaranteed to spend a third of every season banned for acting the cunt and not giving a shit?

Fucking behave yourselves.

And you know what? I will happily fucking live with him getting banned every fucking season, (and he will be, obviously), because for the two thirds of the season that we've got him on the pitch, he'll be the single best player out there, and I don't give a shit what's written in the press, So let's fucking man up eh?

We've got Brighton on Sunday and it's odds on that he'll tear them a new one and we can start ramming this ephemeral horseshit down the press's throats.

Fuck the media, fuck Sky Sports and fuck United's shit-stirring. We've seen it a thousand times before and we'll see it a thousand fucking times again, so let's just crack on with supporting the team and not bother wasting our time on this pointless bullshit that each and every one of us knows doesn't fucking matter.

Because you know what? It doesn't fucking matter.

Kenny didn't just apologise, he ceded all authority to Ferguson with his simpering lament. I'm not sure his position is tenable going forward if we're to aim for real success.

I am not a violent man but Fuck me if you dont need some sense slapping into you.The press have a love for the Mancs and have taken it upon themselves to develop an intense,undeserved hatred for our club.

Stop worrying about what your workmates say on Monday and support your Fucking club.

If you really were a Drowning Man I would put my fucking foot on your head. The blame for this fiasco getting completely out of hands lies with whoever our PR department are. If this was a Man U player he would have been made to deny it and probably counter with false accusations of his own, a bit of guilty deflection.

I am not a violent man but Fuck me if you dont need some sense slapping into you.The press have a love for the Mancs and have taken it upon themselves to develop an intense,undeserved hatred for our club.

Stop worrying about what your workmates say on Monday and support your Fucking club.

You can't talk about the press and then endorse an apology that grovels to them and states that you've behaved in a way that is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. I feel really bad for Kenny that he's obviously been forced into this, and disappointed that he put his name to it. It diminishes his authority.

Guest ShoePiss
I hope we've at least offered United our place in the Carling Cup final.

Anything less is an insult to evra and man utd. It would also be very damaging to our brand not to do so.

Congrats LFC, we're the laughing stock of the whole wide world now. The players will now play with half hearted heart especially Suarez. I also believe Kenny will just leave at the end of the season. Followed with the rest of our top class players like Pepe, Kuyt, Suarez and Enrique.

Congrats. We're not moving on, we're moving backwards. Congrats again.

I love the lad but for years now he's been no where to be seen when it's kicked off in the big matches. He will happily steam in when it goes off against a European no mark club but when there are England teammates on the other side he's AWOL when it kicks off as we saw on Saturday when it was Pepe, Danny Agger, Skrtel and even Henderson in the thick of it at full time. I'll probably get stick for saying that but it's been the case for years.